Author Topic: where is that BlackKnight 2000 restoration link & getting #1 pin on wish list  (Read 1581 times)

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
Hi guys.
i had a link in my favorites where some one resprayed & clearcoated a bk2k pf but i did not save it when i reinstalled windows on my pc.
can anyone point me in the right direction for this link?
Hopefully i should have one by the end of next month and depending on the pf condition i will be touching it up and clear coating it.
This pin has been #1 on my wish list for many years and now because of a good mate giving me a good paying job which should end up being a great paying career i will have the funds to rebuild one.

it has been quite painfull seing them come on go on ebay and at childs and not being able to buy one because of having little or no money.

when i bought my sof i was actually waiting fora bk2k to become available and guess what after i spent what money i had on the sof one came up for sale a few weeks later and of course i didn't have the funds to buy it.  ^.^

the sof has been a great pin and will look great next to the bk2k when i get one.

im sure alot of you guys have a #1 on your wish list and know the feeling when one comes up and you don't have the funds, or you do have the funds but that pin just won't come up for sale.

anyway if anyone can point me to that bk2k link please do
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne

Offline markc

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • melbourne

soon mate soon

Offline chris288

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
Check out this BK2K.

Admittedly this is in the US, but I have been told that he can ship here at a very reasonable price as he is in New Jersey right near the docks.

Might be worth checking out.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/WILLIAMS-BLACK-KNIGHT-2000-CLASSIC-PINBALL-MACHINE-NICE_W0QQitemZ230373323319QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item35a351f237&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262

Offline beaky

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline beaky

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic

soon mate soon

i know mark
as the heading says "where is the link" not "were is the pin"
i know its not going anywhere when it arrives at your factory.

i still have to get the rest of the cash together + if i get it together  before it arrives i will buy the new insert decals and coin door for it.

i have wanted one of these since i was 19 (back in 1989)
and the first one i played had only 15 balls played on it when i played it (checked the audits when it came in as we did with all the pins when they were delivered to the amusment center where i was working. had to write down the coin readings so when it came to coin collection day we would know how much money should be in the coin box)

Offline markc

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • melbourne

its ok  mate I just stirring you up