Author Topic: do we have any female members & how did they get into pinball  (Read 449 times)

Offline Dirty daz

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Forum Posts:
do we have any female members & how did they get into pinball
« on: September 10, 2009, 07:25:26 PM »
hi guys just viewed an other members profile & discovered that they were female!   wow i thorght only guys were mainly into this type of thing...  I think its great that girls love pinballs too..
..DAZ..

Offline ajlaird

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
There are at least two here on the forum.

But yeah, does seem mostly like a guy thing.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
My wife wants a PINK Pinball machine (PINK the female singer).  &&

If Stern made a girly style pinball, heaps of our wives might get into it more often.  &&

Even i might play a PINK pinball machine if it had some of the better rock songs on it.AND A FEW PICTURES OF PINKS GREAT BOOBS.I reckon it would sell real well too.  ^^^

Anyone know of a pinball ever made that was specifically designed for the female market ?   !@#
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Id love to have a play with Pink  &&

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
Wotto looks good in a dress if that counts?
 :lol

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne

my wife and I started talking re the JD pin I had in my video store .
she keeps telling me she is going to become a member and give you guys heaps .....

Offline knight76

• Forum Posts:
  • Central Coast NSW Australia Earth
My wife is not a member but is definitely in to the pins. She made me buy a Medieval Madness.

Offline Peach

• Forum Posts:
  • Redcliffe
It`s simple really,I grew up around arcades and pool halls,and yes it is a very male dominated hobby but then I like a lot things that are meant to be "guy things" (except girls) . I`ve never really been into the girly look,while my friends have "pretty" things around their house I have beer signs,model cars and pinballs.
Peach.. %$%
Life is short...smile while you still have teeth  ;-)

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
I like a lot things that are meant to be "guy things" (except girls) .

!!!
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Dirty daz

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Forum Posts:
It`s simple really,I grew up around arcades and pool halls,and yes it is a very male dominated hobby but then I like a lot things that are meant to be "guy things" (except girls) . I`ve never really been into the girly look,while my friends have "pretty" things around their house I have beer signs,model cars and pinballs.
Peach.. %$%
  great stuff  also the pink pinball sounds good too  thanks for all your replys  guys & gals!
..DAZ..

Offline pinball-collector

• Forum Posts:
mmmmmmmm pink mmmmmmmmm &&

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
Peach.. %$%
Peach..  you tomboy you!
my wife is the same, she's a bit of a tomboy here self, well alot of a tomboy really. my wife doesn't were dresses and girly things, i don't think she even owns a dress.
and yes my wife is into pinball as well and loves to unwind after a stressfull day by playing a few games.
and she likes listing to pink  #*#
but she is not a member.... yet
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 10:06:18 AM by Beaky »
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)