Author Topic: Playfields on Ebay from Bike City  (Read 636 times)

Offline chris288

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
Playfields on Ebay from Bike City
« on: September 28, 2009, 12:31:31 AM »
Has anyone spotted these yet ?

Several playfields on offer from Bike City Warehouse.

Galaxy looks ok and a few others that you dont see everyday.

Might be handy for a few of us doing restores at the moment, and may be better than whats currently in your "restoration project".

http://shop.ebay.com.au/the_pinball_warehouse/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
Re: Playfields on Ebay from Bike City
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 12:47:14 AM »
So who is "the_pinball_warehouse ( 0 )" with a feedback of zero?
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline markc

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 12:53:27 AM »

they had hundreds of feedbacks ???

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 01:03:54 AM »
When you change IDs on eBay you retain your feedback so something is a bit weird???
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline daics3522

• Forum Posts:
  • Perth, WA
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 01:23:16 AM »
When you change IDs on eBay you retain your feedback so something is a bit weird???

They may not be changing. They may have started a new business within an existing and have registered a seperate ebay user ID. I would think that they may have been part of Bike City Warehouse and are now branching out due to more items and workload  !@# !@#
1up Promotions provide all your promotional items... from keyrings to banners to stubby coolers etc, etc..... Anything you need just PM.... (website coming soon)

Offline humpalot

• Forum Posts:
  • NSW
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 07:39:40 AM »
I'd be asking for a lot of detailed pic's of those playfields before bidding  #@#

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 07:53:48 AM »
They used to trade under 'hollywood entertainment' or 'bike city warehouse', I can't remember now. They have added a new ID as just the pinball warehouse. 
Addicted to pins.

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2009, 08:32:11 AM »
Was watching these on Ebay - FIREPOWER and VIKING didnt sell at $69 or so - i emailed seller to make after auction purchase of maybe $50ea and it seems they are going off the floor at $100ea.... well if they are selling off the floor at $100ea then why have them at $69 on Ebay? i hear you ask.... er... asking myself the same!

I want ANY completely stripped F's for restoration and then CC - these will then be offered as completely restored PF's  at next expo..... i missed end of last auction due to having too much fun... will be keeping a closer eye on the rest

Offline illawarra_steelers

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2009, 10:02:50 AM »
Was watching these on Ebay - FIREPOWER and VIKING didnt sell at $69 or so - i emailed seller to make after auction purchase of maybe $50ea and it seems they are going off the floor at $100ea.... well if they are selling off the floor at $100ea then why have them at $69 on Ebay? i hear you ask.... er... asking myself the same!

I want ANY completely stripped F's for restoration and then CC - these will then be offered as completely restored PF's  at next expo..... i missed end of last auction due to having too much fun... will be keeping a closer eye on the rest

No surprises there from our past experiences with this fella hey Gav?  #@#

Would probably be a different price today  #@#

And a different one tomorrow  :lol

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2009, 10:25:52 AM »

Did The Viking pf already sell ?
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline chris288

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2009, 11:22:29 AM »

If I had known they had a Viking PF I would have bid on it. I'm sure it would be better than the one on my Viking. 
If they had Pinball on the listing then it would have come up when I search Ebay.

Nino, how is the PF on your new Viking? Its ok isn't it?

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2009, 12:35:14 PM »

If I had known they had a Viking PF I would have bid on it. I'm sure it would be better than the one on my Viking. 
If they had Pinball on the listing then it would have come up when I search Ebay.

Nino, how is the PF on your new Viking? Its ok isn't it?

Mines perfect - no wear at all. Really awesome condition. The BG is also perfect. The cabinet is faded on one side - so I want to repaint it "down the track". Still, if there was no interest in the eBay PF, I would have bid on it.

Did the auction get pulled ?

Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline illawarra_steelers

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2009, 01:00:54 PM »
Must of Nino,

Just did a search of completed items over the past week and nothing comes up  #@#

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2009, 08:31:37 AM »
yeh someone must have walked into the factory and offered $100 off the floor... my guess is that there would have been a few people watching these though... but end result is auction pulled.