Author Topic: Pingame Journal 2010 Calenders - signed by Steve Ritchie  (Read 599 times)

Offline Pinballer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Pingame Journal 2010 Calenders - signed by Steve Ritchie
« on: October 25, 2009, 09:13:57 AM »
(not sure where this thread should be posted - moderators please feel free to move it to a more suitable area)

G'day fellow pinheads.  Not long back from a trip to the USA.  Whilst there I attended the Pacific Pinball Expo 2009 in San Rafael, San Francisco.  (Report coming soon with plenty of pictures).  Whilst at the show I managed to get a small stack of Pingame Journal 2009 calendars from the editor of PGJ, Jim Schelberg.  They have also been signed by Steve Ritchie on his month, November.

The calendar itself follows along the lines of previous years PGJ calendars and features a different pinball designer for each month along with images of their games.  Pinball related shows, designers birthdays etc are marked on the applicable dates throughout the calendar.  The designers/months featured in this calendar are: -

John Borg - January 2010
George Gomez - February 2010
Greg Kmiec - March 2010
Steve Kordek - April 2010
Pat Lawlor - May 2010
Wayne Neyens - June 2010
Dennis Nordman - July 2010
Barry Oursler - August 2010
John Popaduik - September 2010
Mark Ritchie - October 2010
Steve Ritchie - November 2010
John Trudeau - December 2010

The calendars have a RRP of $14.95 US plus postage.  If you are a PGJ subscriber, I believe you will receive one in the mail as part of your subscription.  They won't be signed though.  I have 9 signed copies remaining and would like to offer them to the members of this forum.  The price is $25 AUD which includes postage.  If you would like one, please PM me for payment details.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 09:25:07 AM by Pinballer »

Offline illawarra_steelers

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
What an offer!  #*#

Good on you Stewie for this - I'm sure all 9 will be snapped up by the end of the day.

Offline Pinballer

• Forum Posts:
There is a few left if anyone else wants a 2010 PGJ calendar.

Offline v200juke

• Forum Posts:
Hello I will get a copy if still available. All the best, Mark