Author Topic: Any suggestions on changing Gottlieb Jungle Queen drop targets  (Read 436 times)

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Well good news JD i have a spare set of the elephants but  finding them reminded me why i havnt put them on the machine yet.     The new ones are a bright red the originals are a bit faded but one of the new ones has an extra hole and a crack in it GRRRRRR  Ill work out which way im going to go and send you the spares

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
Hows those yabbies growin JD?

&& I never give-up.
lol

Offline JD

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Maitland NSW
  • There's no law against having fun, just yet!
OK well, Tony, get again you have all the answers (and at the best price!) thanks for your valued advice!

DD Toys I will wait for the left overs but will make extra clears and share as needed for Jungle Queen or Jungle Princess! One of mine is broken and missing so I may need to get some help with the shape before fabrication begins!!!

If needed I will make the elephants and have some fun too. Thanks for looking.
No doubt EB will constantly remind me about the yabby harvest but I am focussed on the main task (and the yabbies just grow in the background!)

Patience is a virtue EB!

On a separate note, Just spent the night cleaning my Jungle Queen Playfield and I must say impressed with the foresite that someone had to create and use the 70's woodgrain protecting sticker. Ball guides and bumper surrounds came completely back to life when I peeled these off! Shi* H*t!

Playfield is now mint so looking forward to the final result!

J.D.   $#$   $#$   $#$  EB   @@*
There is no law against having fun just yet (but I am sure they are busy are drafting one!)