Author Topic: NEW IDEAS FOR A NEW STERN PINBALL ???  (Read 1480 times)

Offline markc

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
Re: NEW IDEAS FOR A NEW STERN PINBALL ???
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2010, 07:29:38 PM »
A BRAND NEW STERN KISS PINBALL AND INTEREST FREE PAYMENTS-Man that would be awesome $#$ $#$ $#$ $#$ #*# #*# #*#

Peter

they wanted too much $$$$

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2010, 07:57:45 PM »
A BRAND NEW STERN KISS PINBALL AND INTEREST FREE PAYMENTS-Man that would be awesome $#$ $#$ $#$ $#$ #*# #*# #*#

Peter

they wanted too much $$$$

Wouldn't surprise me Mark-they have tons of my hard earned cash..Worth every cent as I have a nice KISS collection/still nothing like dreaming of a New KISS pinball hey %$%

Peter

Offline daics3522

• Forum Posts:
  • Perth, WA
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2010, 10:50:06 PM »
The WIGGLES
HANNAH MONTANA (:lol :lol)
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL
1up Promotions provide all your promotional items... from keyrings to banners to stubby coolers etc, etc..... Anything you need just PM.... (website coming soon)

Offline indazone gav

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2010, 09:55:25 AM »
The Munsters- Cross between Addams Family and Monster Bash
The Blues Brothers ()
7 Wonders of the World

Offline The pinballist formally known as Dean Morgan

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Berwick Vic
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2010, 10:23:19 AM »
AC/DC
Kiss
ALien/space themes?
Card Game Theme?
Im a Gottlieb Man - System 1 & 80 Rock

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2010, 11:04:59 AM »
Had to suggest a V8 Supercar theme, now this would sell very well down under
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2010, 02:26:24 PM »
Yep, if Mark can get together a finance package with a bank/finance co like HSBC or Certegy, he will not only sell dramatically more new Sterns , but i reckon, his floor stock would be wiped out, within the month. (bet ya a thousand bux to a penny mark i am right !  lol)

I used to have a saying when i bought n sold real estate, and made alot of money after buying n selling 3 houses over a 2 year period,
"He who has the finance wins".

(the second saying was cross all ya toes and cross all ya fingers when tell about 50 fibs when ya fill the forms out) lol

But i say, get the finance organised, and i would buy a brand new Simpsons and Shrek or Family guy tomorrow.

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Rod71

• Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra NSW
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2010, 03:26:02 PM »
Dunno.  Getting finance and paying interest on a depreciating asset like a new car or new pinball machine doesn't sound all that wise to me. *shrug*

Offline Dirty daz

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2010, 03:48:42 PM »
how about a star gate atlantis pin they could have the city go up & down,gate multiball etc
or star trek DS9 shoot the ball through the worm hole ,quarks bar drop targets
startrek voyager with 7 of 9 multiball
avatar just imagine how good this could be !
aliens shoot the ball through the alien head then spit out through those little teeth
pink this could be a circus/music themed pin with all the hits imagine what the pics on the DMD would look like

Offline daics3522

• Forum Posts:
  • Perth, WA
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2010, 06:27:05 PM »
I have thought of a Harry Potter or a Davinci Code pin........... Some awesome graphics, skills shots and playfiled toys could be included in either of these.............
1up Promotions provide all your promotional items... from keyrings to banners to stubby coolers etc, etc..... Anything you need just PM.... (website coming soon)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2010, 06:39:45 PM »
Dunno.  Getting finance and paying interest on a depreciating asset like a new car or new pinball machine doesn't sound all that wise to me. *shrug*

yeh, but owning brand new things is always nice, and the interest is very low, plus these new pins seem to only drop by 20 percent from a brand new one to a used one. they hold value real well considering. horses for courses.

daz, i am a great fan of stargate atlantis (much better than the other stargate), that would be a real great pinball.
or what about Star Trek -The Borg - nice Borg cube and a nice Borg sphere on the playfield. Flashing green lights. some great ideas coming thru from some members for sure.  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Rod71

• Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra NSW
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2010, 07:02:51 PM »

yeh, but owning brand new things is always nice, and the interest is very low, plus these new pins seem to only drop by 20 percent from a brand new one to a used one. they hold value real well considering. horses for courses.

"Some" new pins hold value better than others.  Ripleys and Grand Prix are worth less than half their purchase price.

Hard to debate "owning new things is nice" though  ^^^

Offline indazone gav

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2010, 08:31:58 PM »
A new Flash Gordon to come out at the same time as the movie late this year?

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2010, 08:38:42 PM »
Cops n Robbers games will always do well

My personal favourite is still a Lesuire Suit Larry pinball, but I don't that would ever see the light!

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2010, 10:05:29 PM »
As a rough idea of what payments with Certegy Ezi Pay may be like (obviously would depend on what type of deal could be struck with them I spose) but my portion of the shed that went through them via Ranbuild was $8745, had to pay $1617 deposit and balance was re-paid over two years, fortnightly repayments of $137.07.  It cost extra up front to use Certegy but the repayments were interest free.  You can repay early if you like with no penalties.   

You would think a NIB machine may be something very similar if a deal could be struck and it proved a viable option for Mark.

Addicted to pins.