Author Topic: Bookmarking threads???  (Read 1891 times)

Offline Pinball Fixers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Montrose, VIC
Bookmarking threads???
« on: December 20, 2008, 02:46:58 AM »
Is it possible to "bookmark" certain threads within this forum for future reference?

ie: having something in the users profile section to save certain threads to come back to at a later stage?

There's a quite a few threads here that I'd like to bookmark for a later stage, just to be able to find them easily again.

Offline Creech

• Forum Founder
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
Re: Bookmarking threads???
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 09:15:06 AM »
Are you able to bookmark them using your browser?

Offline Pinball Fixers

• Forum Posts:
  • Montrose, VIC
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 02:12:22 PM »
Are you able to bookmark them using your browser?

Probably can, was just wondering if it was possible to have a bookmarking feature inside the forum itself...

Offline Creech

• Forum Founder
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 02:31:45 PM »
I'll check the add-ons and let you know.

Offline Pinball Fixers

• Forum Posts:
  • Montrose, VIC
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 02:36:20 PM »
Cool, thanks Mate!

Offline Creech

• Forum Founder
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2008, 01:30:53 AM »
I found 2 mods for this. Both don't work when I install them. One of them throws an error and the other one just doesn't do anything when I install it. I'm going to ask a question on the SMF forums to see if anyone can help get it going.

Offline Pinball Fixers

• Forum Posts:
  • Montrose, VIC
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2009, 02:57:02 PM »
I found 2 mods for this. Both don't work when I install them. One of them throws an error and the other one just doesn't do anything when I install it. I'm going to ask a question on the SMF forums to see if anyone can help get it going.

Any luck with this Tony? Not a big deal really, as I have been bookmarking them in my browser.

Offline Creech

• Forum Founder
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2009, 04:36:39 PM »

Any luck with this Tony? Not a big deal really, as I have been bookmarking them in my browser.
Yeah sorry mate, this one got away from me. Will try to have another look over the weekend.

Offline Pinball Fixers

• Forum Posts:
  • Montrose, VIC
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2009, 06:36:55 PM »

Yeah sorry mate, this one got away from me. Will try to have another look over the weekend.

No probs mate... would be a nice feature, but doesn't have to be high on your priority list.