Author Topic: Wizard Of OZ Pinball  (Read 57955 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Wizard Of OZ Pinball
« Reply #1155 on: March 05, 2013, 11:28:27 PM »
On viewing a couple more times in 1080 high def it looks just to be a trick of the light.

Damn light and its evil tricks....

Offline Prince

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #1156 on: March 05, 2013, 11:35:36 PM »
It's an Addams family in disguise.
Need another video now - RHS flipper shots up the main ramp.
SC.

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #1157 on: March 05, 2013, 11:53:02 PM »
PAPA does a WOZ instruction video

[ Invalid YouTube link ]!

Very impressive, the make of this game looks high quality. Hopefully those lucky enough to have one coming their way don't have to much longer to wait.

Offline Ant68

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #1158 on: March 06, 2013, 12:27:02 AM »
Just got this back from Jack .

Hi Tony

As is the policy here, the customer is the King. If they want to order from us or anyone else, they certainly can, how would anyone stop them?
Cannot stop a customer from making a choice.

Best Regards,

Jack Guarnieri

(732) 433-4333

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #1159 on: March 06, 2013, 01:15:09 AM »
Just got this back from Jack .

Hi Tony

As is the policy here, the customer is the King. If they want to order from us or anyone else, they certainly can, how would anyone stop them?
Cannot stop a customer from making a choice.

Best Regards,

Jack Guarnieri

(732) 433-4333

Love Jacks approach...

Offline Ant68

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #1160 on: March 06, 2013, 08:09:32 AM »
I can only see good attentions from Jack regarding buying from him or anyone . So if a distributor  has a special on a JJP pinball in the US and you want to ship it over you just buy it .
Warranty will be held by the seller or Jack , Jack will not abandon anyone of his customers .
Free enterprise is a good thing .
I can see Stern changing soon too ?  maybe but Stern will always keep a smile on AMD's dial  *%* ( that's just my opinion )

I suppose one thing Jack and the buyer knows is that they have a secure contract in place between them , and funds to go against it .

As for fully featured pinballs  , there will be nothing half baked  as Jack said ,so that means no pro's .

Offline Greg

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
    • rtbb.com.au
« Reply #1161 on: March 06, 2013, 08:56:05 AM »
thanks for the update Ant

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/
We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #1162 on: March 06, 2013, 09:14:30 AM »
a little irrevelant but there is a guy in Central Coast (between Newcastle and Sydney) that offers the service of fully importing a machine for $500 up to the vlalue of $5k. The $500 includes everything and you just go and pick it up from his property - down side you have to be within a couple of hours travel to be an advantage.

I don't agree with only one distributor in the country, there should be an allowance for one in each state, just like in the US there are heaps of distributors across the country, more distributors means a better price and a local guy to deal with. And personal don't see that it has to be a shop front, as it could be a small warehouse and display area, which is similar to what AMD is.
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline tonyt

• Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #1163 on: March 06, 2013, 09:41:14 AM »
The more distributors (including the manufacturer) the better. At the end of the day so long as the warranty is honoured then it does not matter who you buy it from.

Stern need a big shake up on this front. We need to see increased competition in Australia, which will not only mean lower prices here but also increased exposure of pinball. Marketing dollars will need to be spent and there will be more shop fronts for potential customers.

Offline RottyGuy

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Forum Posts:
  • QLD
« Reply #1164 on: March 06, 2013, 10:11:48 AM »
The more distributors (including the manufacturer) the better. At the end of the day so long as the warranty is honoured then it does not matter who you buy it from.

Do you know what warranty JJP will provide ? As far as Stern goes, the warranty for a NIB is very ordinary in my opinion, compared to the warranty that comes with most other goods you buy.

Offline Freiherr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • The Oaks, NSW
  • Amongst clouds
« Reply #1165 on: March 06, 2013, 10:39:04 AM »

Do you know what warranty JJP will provide ? As far as Stern goes, the warranty for a NIB is very ordinary in my opinion, compared to the warranty that comes with most other goods you buy.

Warranty is only as good as the piece of paper it is written on. AMD has provided LEDs free of charge more than 12 months after NIB purchase. I would like to see the Central Coast importer do the same support free of charge.
A good distributor will always look after a loyal client even after the paper warranty has faded.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 10:42:32 AM by Freiherr »
If you don't remember the 70s then you were on drugs.
If you remember playing pinball in the 70s you were having a good time.
If you don't remember anything,  then read about it here,

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #1166 on: March 06, 2013, 10:42:59 AM »

Warranty is only as good as the piece of paper it is written on. AMD has provided LEDs free of charge more than 12 months after NIBBLE purchase. I would like to see the Central Coast importer do the same support free of charge.
A good distributor will always look after a loyal client even after the paper warranty has faded.

The Central Coast Importer was just for reference for the cost to bring into the country and he still is making money on that. He isn't a distributor but just offers a service to anyone that wants to ship a pin or motorbike from the US to Aus. He fills up a container and brings it over and just keeps repeating.
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline RottyGuy

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Forum Posts:
  • QLD
« Reply #1167 on: March 06, 2013, 10:57:55 AM »

Warranty is only as good as the piece of paper it is written on. AMD has provided LEDs free of charge more than 12 months after NIB purchase. I would like to see the Central Coast importer do the same support free of charge.

That may be the case for some LEDs and i would fully expect that considering the cost of them. I'm talking about the 3 or 6 month warranty you receive for the more expensive parts of the machine. I get a better warranty on a $1000 tv compared to what i'm offered on the $6200 NIB i bought.

I can't think of anything else i've bought that doesn't have at least a 12 month warranty as a minimum.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 11:01:33 AM by RottyGuy »

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #1168 on: March 06, 2013, 06:25:59 PM »
Yes NiƱo
        This was a photo I took using the tapatalk APP

Machine is always on the floor but had it upstairs for some maintenance at the time.

Was good to need Delarge aswell he came upstairs for a game.
   Hope you enjoyed the concert adam

Offline Ant68

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #1169 on: March 09, 2013, 12:07:15 AM »
I was just sent an email from Jack , He wants to make sure all WOZ buyers are part of the JJP forum.

Tony

Can you ask all buyers of JJP games - no matter who they ordered from to email jen@jerseyjackpinball.com so they can be added to the JJP Google Group please.
Thanks.

Best Regards,

Jack