Author Topic: Wizard Of OZ Pinball  (Read 57139 times)

Offline solar value

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Wizard Of OZ Pinball
« Reply #1725 on: March 09, 2014, 11:02:21 PM »
Here is a gameplay video of a WOZ running the new code (2.0) by pinsider Troz. Apparently this guy is quite highly-ranked on the PAPA circuit and he plays a monster game here. This is a good opportunity to see a lot of the features of the game. He says of the video:

"I just posted a 2.0 gameplay video to YouTube. End result is 1.85+ million points, 36 minutes long. Not quite enough to reach SOTR. Think I still needed the Mega Jackpot during Rescue and to get Haunted Multiball. Definitely achievable.

SPOILER WARNING: The witch is liquidated once in this video, second attempt I believe.

Enjoy!"

(SOTR stands for Somewhere Over The Rainbow and is the game's wizard mode.)

http://www.youtube.com/embed/RoQn5h0nw1g?autoplay=1&rel=0

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #1726 on: March 09, 2014, 11:06:43 PM »
anyone know how many people have or haven't got their WOZ machine ? yet .................

I know some people have them (not sure who they bought from) but whats the overall Melb thing doing ?????

Anyone spoken to Jack of late, got any interesting news from JJP directly ???  !@# !@# !@# !@# !@# !@#
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline ssspl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #1727 on: March 10, 2014, 02:53:04 AM »
Apparently Jack has a problem shipping large orders to Australia, again. Same fish, different puddle.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #1728 on: March 19, 2014, 12:58:53 AM »
Any AP members want to do a game review on their own WOZ machine for everybody ?  !@#

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline ssspl

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #1729 on: March 19, 2014, 02:20:38 AM »
Wow that's a big improvement on the game when I last saw it nearly a year ago. Looks crazy fun. Seems a bit dark on the pf in some places?

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #1730 on: March 26, 2014, 05:46:24 PM »
This thread is as dead as a grave yard, when it should be alive and buzzing. Photos n videos, just nothing....

ANYONE got anything to report back ?  !@# !@# !@#

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #1731 on: March 26, 2014, 06:20:20 PM »
I think someone dropped a house on this thread.

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #1732 on: March 26, 2014, 06:30:07 PM »
I think someone dropped a house on this thread.

If the game had been shipped as it was meant to be then this thread may have gone a different way... instead it fizzled out to nothing as all momentum was lost. Noone really cares anymore apart from those still waiting.. and those that are in the hands of buyers.. well, there are board issues aren't there?

HOBBIT due in a few months but the headache of WOZ still continues. Jack lost a lot of face and JJP has a long way to go to instil  confidence into the product IMO

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #1733 on: March 26, 2014, 06:52:53 PM »
This thread is as dead as a grave yard, when it should be alive and buzzing. Photos n videos, just nothing....

ANYONE got anything to report back ?  !@# !@# !@#

If I had gone ahead and not canceled my machine I would not be posting about it anyway
a lot of people lost money, I would not want to rub salt into their wound

Offline Ant68

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #1734 on: March 26, 2014, 07:00:23 PM »

Hi Brett , I haven't open my WOZ yet but will soon ,I'll keep you posted .
In the meanwhile the box is brown and square and taller then me  :lol and about 3 times heavier then me .

Offline Retropin

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #1735 on: March 26, 2014, 07:02:00 PM »

In the meanwhile the box is brown and square and taller then me  :lol and about 3 times heavier then me .

LOL-- a real life update!

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #1736 on: March 26, 2014, 07:14:03 PM »

If I had gone ahead and not canceled my machine I would not be posting about it anyway
a lot of people lost money, I would not want to rub salt into their wound

that whole issue, which has been so far only reported via third hand information is of no interest to me. Don't get me wrong, if someone lost a cent it matters, but no real facts are being reported anywhere, just third hand info.
I have not seen any factual info from anyone or anywhere regarding that situation
Accordingly, until facts are supplied by a court, or reprted as fact by JJP, the Melbourne thing is still in my belief, an alledged situation, cause no one really knows the facts until paperwork is provided by the seller or by the JJP agaent, or JJP himself.

If someone bought their Wizard of OZ thru another means, different to the Melb agent, they should be able to feel free to report on the machine, their likes n dislikes, put up photos or videos etc etc.

I will write Jack a letter and ask him for a reply that I can post on the forum about the rumours concerning the Melb agent.

I am glad Tony (ANT) has his machine and is going to give some information soon. That's why this thread exists, so we can all see different views by all members, both good and bad. But we all have to be careful until all the facts are revealed and I for one, only trust court documents showing the reality, versus conjecture. Its hard to know what the facts are at this stage.

Does anyone have anything in writing from the melb JJP agent or JJP regarding the delivery of machines. We need to see facts in writing from a very reliable scource. Hence I trust court documents the most in times like this.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 07:22:28 PM by Caveoftreasures »

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #1737 on: March 26, 2014, 07:17:50 PM »

Thanks Tony(ANT).

Any picture(s) would be great. Did you only buy the one, and I hear some aussies have ordered the 75th Anniversary crimson model which I think looks great.
Hey, drove past your business the other day, gee its HUGE. Looks bigger n better everytime I see it. Gl;ad to see u doing really well.

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #1738 on: March 26, 2014, 07:27:38 PM »

that whole issue, which has been so far only reported via third hand information is of no interest to me. Don't get me wrong, if someone lost a cent it matters, but no real facts are being reported anywhere, just third hand info.
I have not seen any factual info from anyone or anywhere regarding that situation
Accordingly, until facts are supplied by a court, or reprted as fact by JJP, the Melbourne thing is still in my belief, an alledged situation, cause no one really knows the facts until paperwork is provided by the seller or by the JJP agaent, or JJP himself.

If someone bought their Wizard of OZ thru another means, different to the Melb agent, they should be able to feel free to report on the machine, their likes n dislikes, put up photos or videos etc etc.

I will write Jack a letter and ask him for a reply that I can post on the forum about the rumours concerning the Melb agent.

I am glad Tony (ANT) has his machine and is going to give some information soon. That's why this thread exists, so we can all see different views by all members, both good and bad. But we all have to be careful until all the facts are revealed and I for one, only trust court documents showing the reality, versus conjecture. Its hard to know what the facts are at this stage.

Does anyone have anything in writing from the melb JJP agent or JJP regarding the delivery of machines. We need to see facts in writing from a very reliable scource. Hence I trust court documents the most in times like this.

and I put you back on 'ignore'

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #1739 on: March 26, 2014, 07:30:41 PM »
don't take your crap out on me

u want t blame me for the melb thing...get real.

I will ignore you as well since u want to act like a  !!!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 07:35:10 PM by Caveoftreasures »