Author Topic: IPDB  (Read 657 times)

Offline Pinball Fixers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Montrose, VIC
IPDB
« on: September 14, 2008, 12:38:41 PM »
Hey guys... anyone having trouble getting on to the Internet Pinball Database site?

I haven't been able to since sometime yesterday (Saturday)...

Offline Creech

• Forum Founder
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
Re: IPDB
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 01:06:11 PM »
Yes me too. I heard they had some sort of warning that the storms in USA may knock them out for a while.

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 01:14:12 PM »
Yeh - they had a warning on the site the other day that their server was right in line of the storm and that IPDB may be down for a while.

I was trying to get on last night - just goes to show how good this site is. After a search and 14 pages later, i still didnt get the information i required. Yet i know its on IPDB, i just wanted to double check.

Offline Pinball Fixers

• Forum Posts:
  • Montrose, VIC
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 02:07:17 PM »
Well, at least now I know what the problem is.. Thanks guys!

Yeh - they had a warning on the site the other day that their server was right in line of the storm and that IPDB may be down for a while.

I was trying to get on last night - just goes to show how good this site is. After a search and 14 pages later, i still didnt get the information i required. Yet i know its on IPDB, i just wanted to double check.

I agree. I'm in the same boat with a couple of EM's at the moment, and need to check up on some info. It's such an invaluable resource!

Offline jasthecase

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 11:34:58 PM »
yes me too