Author Topic: HELP A PINBALL BROTHER OUT  (Read 146 times)

Offline spacejam0

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
HELP A PINBALL BROTHER OUT
« on: June 25, 2011, 06:28:18 PM »
Hi Guys

At the risk of sounding pretty silly I need some help changing 2 settings on my Shadow pinball. When I turned it on the other day it came up with "factory settings restored" and something about book keeping records. Everything working but now its set on 3 balls per game and I prefer 5 and also its not on free play anymore and telling me to insert coins. Go to hell I say I'm not paying for a game when I already paid for the machine (although not a bad laugh for when friends come over).
There are 4 buttons inside the door to adjust the settings the 2 outside buttons are black and the 2 inside are red. I know I have to scroll up and down through them but what am I looking for to change these 2 settings (freeplay and 5 ball) ?

Thanks for any help.
Tim
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 06:31:31 PM by spacejam0 »

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
Re: HELP A PINBALL BROTHER OUT
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 06:48:17 PM »
hi tim,sounds like your batteries that hold the settings are flat.change these first or you will loose settings evry time the machine is powerted off
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: HELP A PINBALL BROTHER OUT
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 07:40:24 PM »
grab the manual for the machine and it will give you a "family tree view" to the menu settings and how to change the settings. usually by pressing the start button, it will change whatever is in the menu setting between freeplay yes/no etc.

u can download a manual from internet pinball data base site as well. link below. go down the page til u see operator handbook, click on that and its definately in there. u cant go wrong. game settings etc 1.20    ^^^ ^^^ ^^^

http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=the+shadow&searchtype=quick#2528

Cavey

« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 07:44:09 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !