Author Topic: SHORT VIDEO OF TOM WITH LED'S  (Read 450 times)

Offline GORGAR 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
SHORT VIDEO OF TOM WITH LED'S
« on: June 30, 2011, 12:24:52 PM »
What ya think? I love LED's and they bring a game like TOM to life ^^^ I was lucky all GI's had been converted so all I did where the inserts and super bright LED flashes where also added, camera of choice was the iphone but she came out ok I think.

Peter

« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 12:32:12 PM by GORGAR 1 »

Offline poodlebob

• Forum Posts:
Re: SHORT VIDEO OF TOM WITH LED'S
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 12:50:47 PM »
another one of brettys pins that i was too slow to move on. looks like its a peach. going to nz next year again peter??

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 01:01:41 PM »
another one of brettys pins that i was too slow to move on. looks like its a peach. going to nz next year again peter??

Yeah this pin's a beauty I love it, NZ next year wont know till closer with work but hopefully.

Peter

Offline pinballheaven

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 02:45:13 PM »
Peter,

Looks sensational! ^^^ ^^^

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 03:58:29 PM »
How do u rate the game play Pete ?  The LEDS do look great, espescially on that playfield with all the nice purples n yellows n bright colours.

Now that you have a TOM, whats the next title going to be ? (there is always a next title)   !@#  ^^^ ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline punter

• Forum Posts:
  • illawarra
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 06:05:40 PM »
Looks very nice  ^^^.I must admit i have been looking at the you tube vids of this game for weeks now,as i am after another machine and this looks like a good game to play.What is your opinion in regards to gameplay Peter,is it a game that would become boring to play or a keeper ect.After looking at dozens of different DMD games i only really like this title and circus voltaire.What does this machine sell for in nice nick,am i looking at under 5k or what ?.

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 07:19:33 PM »
Looks very nice  ^^^.I must admit i have been looking at the you tube vids of this game for weeks now,as i am after another machine and this looks like a good game to play.What is your opinion in regards to gameplay Peter,is it a game that would become boring to play or a keeper ect.After looking at dozens of different DMD games i only really like this title and circus voltaire.What does this machine sell for in nice nick,am i looking at under 5k or what ?.

Mate I love the game I was loOking for a harder title and nearly two weeks into owning this beast I'm wrapped its actually kicking my butt and I'm a decent player as most would agree lol but all jokes aside I love it and it's a keeper well maybe I've said that before lol . 5k should get you a nice one I'd think

Peter

Offline pinmadd

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 08:04:01 PM »
Nice job Pete,  ^^^

I put l.e.ds under the inserts on mine,WOW!,What a change,  #*#  , Love the inner loop shot,so fast,

Great game, enjoy mate

Offline robm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Townsville
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011, 08:30:15 PM »
TOM is a fantastic game, good variety of shots, looks great with LEDs (as per video), i used quite a few of Homepin's DIY LED kits.

Its my wife's favourite out of the collection, and i find its one of the best games to show newbies first as well - easy to explain, easy enough to get multiball, but pretty challenging to get the final mode - i've only got it once in the 12 months i've had it - still play it at least 3-4 times per week.

great features with the 4 magnets, i also added a spinning tiger saw blade by wiring in and mounting a 12v cpu fan motor on the saw blade.

Offline rads

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2011, 06:11:40 AM »
Peter,

Can you list the LEDS you used and where?  I am thinking of doing mine.

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2011, 10:47:57 AM »
Peter,

Can you list the LEDS you used and where?  I am thinking of doing mine.

No worries I just use warm white 170 degree leds from Markc-I don't color match or anything like that I find that sometimes mucks up the insert color my way is cheaper and effective and no i'm not a tight arse lol it just looks the best using white led's in all the colored inserts ^^^
I also replace all the flashers with the super bright 9 led flashers from Mark they are awesome and really bring the game to life.

Hope that helps

Peter

Offline ktm450

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2011, 11:01:50 PM »
Nice machine Pete  *%* do you miss the WCS yet?

Offline rads

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2011, 05:27:45 AM »
Thanks Peter. 

Offline multiball3

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2011, 10:06:02 AM »
That looks fantastic - LED's are another thing that I'll have to get around to doing on my pinnies

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2011, 11:49:50 AM »
Nice machine Pete  *%* do you miss the WCS yet?

No I dont miss it I enjoyed having the game but it just didnt keep me interested for long enough I think its sited in Geelong now.

Peter