Author Topic: williams swords of fury wanted qld  (Read 385 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
williams swords of fury wanted qld
« on: August 14, 2011, 10:36:54 PM »
hello guys, tax return time. and i would be very interested in a Swords of fury pinball.
would like it fully working and neat cab and playfield, can be abit dirty that is fine.
prefer qld,

Offline Duckman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: williams swords of fury wanted qld
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 12:09:02 AM »
Cool title, good luck with your search.  ^^^

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 12:23:47 AM »
hope you find one, they don't come up very often.
I was lucky to find a very tidy one a couple of years ago with a very nice cab and great p/f.
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline pokermachine

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 01:09:27 AM »
There is a dude in adelaide selling one... looks pretty neat too.... it pops up in gumtree and ebay all the time... have you seen this machine?? not listed right now but if your interested will keep an eye out for listings if you want?

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 01:34:10 AM »
There is a dude in adelaide selling one... looks pretty neat too.... it pops up in gumtree and ebay all the time... have you seen this machine?? not listed right now but if your interested will keep an eye out for listings if you want?

if it comes up again, feel free to post it. i am looking more local to avoid transport dramas, but certainly interested in how much they are selling for or being listed for so yer ill check it out as bit of a price guide at the very least. i did see one for sale local about 2 months ago. i wasn't in the position to have another machine at that time.
i might hit up Tony at pinball shed and see if he has or knows of one. but i thought id check here to see if any one has one, cheers all.
I really dig the looks of this machine. i dont want a big collection of these things and so im picking a machine id like to keep, and swords of fury has caught my eye.

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 10:29:29 AM »

A VERY cool title. They do appear on eBay from time to time (must be the same game). You should be able to get one for $1600 - $2000.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Dirty daz

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 03:00:09 PM »
pm sent

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 12:00:27 AM »
i dont want a big collection of these things

%.% %.% %.% %.% %.% %.% %.% %.% Too funny!

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 01:42:20 AM »
i dont want a big collection of these things

%.% %.% %.% %.% %.% %.% %.% %.% Too funny!

Im digging pinballs, I am a collector of many things, but pinballs will be one of my smallest collections limited to 2 at a time. small collection but one of favorites. plus my cars suck up to much cash and space for me to get into big pinball collecting.
lol going by many collections here it may seem hard to believe, if i had of got into pinball 10 years ago before i founded my other collections i think it would be different story lol 

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2011, 12:28:28 PM »
Im still laughing.... doesnt matter what you say now..

Come back to this thread in a years time and tell me how many machines you have. I too only had 2 machines at one point.... i now have over 30.

2 machines...... :lol @@* :lol @@* %.% %.% too funny!!!! %.% :lol @@* :lol :lol @@* %.%

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2011, 12:45:37 PM »
I watched a show about addiction last night, and I think most of us would pass the test and not be branded "addicted to a hobby or act". NOT !  %.% %.% %.%

But you have to be addicted to something to keep sane or insane as the case may be. Unlike drugs n hookers etc, at least the next morning, the pinball is still there.  ^^^

Back to Swords of Fury, I played Andys (Beakys) machine and it was OK. If you have fond memories of it and like the game, well why not buy one. These are hard to find in good condition, but look excellent if u can find one with a great cabinet and playfield.  ^^^ Good luck with ya search, hopefully you can find one quickly and maybe from a member.  ^^^ ^^^

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2011, 01:15:00 PM »
 cheers,

Offline pokermachine

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2011, 08:14:40 PM »
The Adelaide machine from memory is top notch!!

found the old listing if you wanna take it further... ebay says item removed... could even be sold but here you go!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Swords-Fury-Williams-Pinball-Machine-Gothic-Theme-88-/280719866376?pt=AU_CoinOp&hash=item415c353a08

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2011, 11:23:53 PM »
If you find one and you need any scans for a plastic or p/f ware then let me know.
I will be happy to help you out with this.

On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2011, 06:37:07 PM »
thanks guys