Author Topic: Free Board Repair Quotes  (Read 975 times)

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
Free Board Repair Quotes
« on: August 24, 2011, 01:21:47 AM »
Just letting the members that don't know this.

As per my web page all Board repair quotes that are sent to me are done for free http://beakyspinballrepairs.moonfruit.com/#/board-repairs/4550941072

If you do not decide to go ahead with the repair and you want your board back you will only be charged for the postage.

Even if you have bought a new replacement board for your machine it is always handy to have your old board fixed and have it as a spare.

Regards,
Andrew

« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 11:17:40 AM by beaky »
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
Re: Board Repair Quotes
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 08:38:23 AM »
I agree 100%. The option of repairing the original or existing board should ALWAYS be explored before looking for an aftermarket board. If you have a machine that is missing boards then I guess all options should be considered.

There are a few exceptions one being the mist ball "24" opto board" from a BSD - the IC used on this board is not available anywhere and (naturally) it is the part that fails the most. In that instance the only real option is one of my re-designed boards or a board from a parted out machine (and they are becoming very scarce).
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals