Author Topic: PHOTOS OF COMP/MEET - 3 X TROPHYS ETC- HELD 1ST OCT 2011  (Read 1563 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
PHOTOS OF COMP/MEET - 3 X TROPHYS ETC- HELD 1ST OCT 2011
« on: September 11, 2011, 07:45:12 PM »
EVERYONE WELCOME. PINBALL COMP + 3 X TROPHY'S. SAT 1ST OCTOBER ! 5PM ONWARDS.

On Saturday, the 1st of October at 5pm onwards, we are having a Pinball Competition with a large Trophy being offered up for first place, as well as a trophy for second and third place. The engraving and extras will be added to the trophy's over the next few days before the competition.  ^^^ (photos all below).
* I purchased the trophy's today and the First place trophy has been customised for a Pinball Comp with Flippers and Balls being added to it. It will look great on any members side board or a nice addition to your games room. * The only challenge is to win the competition.   *%*  (any member from anywhere is welcome to come n meet some other members)

There will probably be a good 12 or more members so u have a great chance of being crowned the COMPETITION WINNER.
They will look even better with the Engraving being done shortly).

This gives everyone apx 4 weeks notice. I have already had 6 or more members confirm they are definately attending after our last successful pinball meet.
There will be plenty of Bourban and Beer, as well as a BBQ with Steak, Snags and King Prawns. I will provide everything ! Just bring yourself.You are welcome to bring any friends. The wife n kids are also welcome.  ^^^

There will be 25 or more DMD machines to play. I will list the games on the next post with some photos, with the trophy etc.

If you would like to attend, just PM me or add a post. 5pm onwards. EVERYONE IS WELCOME. PINBALL COMP + 3 XTROPHY'S. SAT'DAY 1ST OCTOBER.  ^^^ ^^^ ^^^
Address is 30 Nightjar Drive, UPPER COOMERA  0755 294 610 or 0415 280 910 or 0406 077 818.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 05:21:52 AM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Oh boy.. a trophy with my name on it!

See you there.. ^^^

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Would love to come, even willing to fly up from Newie but already going away that weekend so not this time unfortunately, I will be watching for another event if you host another.

Though very generous to host, have fun and make sure to post some photos of the night.
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
Will do Photos for sure this time.  ^^^

If anyone wants to catch a cheap Jetstar flight up etc, I can pick u up from the Gold Coast or Brisy Airport and provide u with accomodation.
I know the Brisy and Gold Coast guys would love to meet some members from other areas. Given its 4 weeks away, booking a cheap flight now will be a way to save heaps of money and grab a return flight for nicks.  *%*
AND THE MEET IS 1000 PERCENT HAPPENING NO MATTER WHAT. SOMEONE NEEDS TO COME N WIN THESE 3 X TROPHY'S. $#$

PINBALL GAMES TO PLAY ON THE NIGHT WILL MOST LIKELY BE -

Batman Forever (Sega, 1995)
Black Knight 2000 (WMS, 1989)
Bugs Bunny Birthday Bash (Bally 1991)
Dirty Harry (WMS, 1995)
Fish Tales (WMS, 1992)
Freddy: A Nightmare On Elm Street (GTB, 1994)
Godzilla (Sega, 1998)
Independence Day (Sega, 1996)
Jurassic Park, The Lost World (Sega, 1997)
Last Action Hero x 2 (DE, 1993)
Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (Sega, 1995)
Popeye Saves The Earth (Bally, 1994)
Revenge From Mars (Bally, 1999)
Space Jam (Sega, 1996)
Star Trek 25th Anniversary x 2 (DE, 1991)
Star Trek: The Next Generation x 2 (WMS, 1993)
Star Wars Episode I (WMS, 1999)
Star Wars Trilogy (Sega, 1997)
Starship Troopers (Sega, 1997)
Tales From The Crypt (DE, 1993)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (DE, 1991)
The X Files (Sega, 1997)
Twilight Zone (Bally, 1993)
Twister (Sega, 1996)
Viper Night Drivin' (Sega, 1998)
Waterworld (GTB, 1995)
WWF Royal Rumble (DE, 1994)

« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 03:57:23 PM by Caveoftreasures »

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline Steevsee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Sounds awesome. 

Will be there for sure.  *%*

Thanks Brett ^^^ ^^^

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
+ 1 Count me in mate!

Bretts joint is only 10mins from my place so no excuses from me.

Plus the fact that Brett & Sooze are great hosts  $#$
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline wizo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Elanora
We'll definitly be there mate!!!  &&

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
I would love to attend but I will be in Sydney that week-end for the NRL grand final.
Good idea to have a local comp. Best of luck to all players and top work Brett for your hospitallity , should be a fun nght....have a blast guys, I know I wil be. %$%
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
I will be there for sure, have to be there to pick up my trophy  &&
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
UPDATE.    

EVERYONE WELCOME. PINBALL COMP + TROPHY. SAT 1ST OCTOBER !
There are now 3 x Trophies to win. The largest trophy being 1st Place, and a Trophy for second & 3rd place is now also up for grabs.  $#$
The pictures show the trophys without the engraving etc, but that will be done over the next few days.  ^^^
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 03:51:14 PM by Caveoftreasures »

Offline v8racefan

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland

Hey andrew you're not allowed to play in the comp on BK2000  *.* only joking mate
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:

Hey andrew you're not allowed to play in the comp on BK2000  *.* only joking mate

No i agree... ban him

Offline Steve2010

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Sydney
Good on ya Brett, very generous, and great to see.  Looking forward to the pics and hope all enjoy!

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
I will be there for sure, have to be there to pick up my trophy  &&

Hey andrew you're not allowed to play in the comp on BK2000  *.* only joking mate

I decided everyones highest n lowest score can be deducted so no-one has an advantage.  *)*  I will not include myself for a trophy, as only "everyone else" but me can win one of the 3 x trophys. That way, my home advantage will be neutralised. I will still play in the comp, but my scores wont count.  ^^^ I will just win the bourban competition.  **) and still try n kick some butt.  ^^^ I have invited 4 x blokes called Jim, theres a photo of my mates Jimmy below.  *)* *)* *)*
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 03:50:10 PM by Caveoftreasures »

Offline v8racefan

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
Awesome trophies mate  #*#

I'm hoping I win one??????  :D