Author Topic: board / chassis repairs JOMAC IS NUMBER 1  (Read 601 times)

Offline markc

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
board / chassis repairs JOMAC IS NUMBER 1
« on: February 01, 2009, 11:41:37 PM »

I would have to say I have sent over 20  boards in the last 12 months here and never had a problem
all have worked 100% when they come back
I got a monitor and chassis $120.00 cheaper than I could buy it here  in Melbourne and this included freight from perth
Greg how is the RFM going with that new monitor and chassis

I know we dont have a arcade section   but I will be adding this link to my site

www.jomac.net.au

Joey is one of the best  $%$
I cant say a bad word about him

thanks for the call and words of encouragement  on friday about that thread . 
you are truly one of the good guys

mark

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
Re: board / chassis repairs JOMAC IS NUMBER 1
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 11:44:36 PM »

I've heard nothing but good things about Jomac.

Great to hear there are still some genuine "good blokes" in the industry / hobby  #*#
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 11:49:07 PM »

I've heard nothing but good things about Jomac.

Great to hear there are still some genuine "good blokes" in the industry / hobby  #*#

Yes there are still a few Nino

Joey went out of his way to call me and we had a good long chat  about many things , I am glad  others see these things
he has a couple of pinballs too .
hopefully he will become a member here and passs his help onto others

mark

Offline Jomac

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 04:02:19 AM »
Wow Mark what can I say , I joined up but never expected anything like this ! Really appreciated :)
So everyone knows I'm not jumping into unknown waters here , I have also been repairing pinball's as long as I have been in business , I do mostly the boards now as the refurbishing side of it is too time consuming for me.
I used to write technical topics for LAI magazine Australia and StarTech Journal in the US covering pinball's but as I specialize in Chassis and Sega Board Repairs many people don't know me for Pinball board repairs.

On a personal note I don't believe public forums are the place for arguments or disagreements to be discussed , quite often this is damaging to people and businesses when it could be simply solved over the phone or in person, not involving the outside world.
I always support those that support me with service above their expectations , no amount of words can achieve that :)

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 10:11:48 AM »
Wow Mark what can I say , I joined up but never expected anything like this ! Really appreciated :)
So everyone knows I'm not jumping into unknown waters here , I have also been repairing pinball's as long as I have been in business , I do mostly the boards now as the refurbishing side of it is too time consuming for me.
I used to write technical topics for LAI magazine Australia and StarTech Journal in the US covering pinball's but as I specialize in Chassis and Sega Board Repairs many people don't know me for Pinball board repairs.

On a personal note I don't believe public forums are the place for arguments or disagreements to be discussed , quite often this is damaging to people and businesses when it could be simply solved over the phone or in person, not involving the outside world.
I always support those that support me with service above their expectations , no amount of words can achieve that :)

Joey - How about an intro post so we can all say "Hello"  #*#

http://aussiepinball.com/index.php?board=2.0

*%*

Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 05:50:00 PM »

thanks mate  and so true  dirty laundry doesnt need to be put out here ..   this is a place for fun and enjoyment