Author Topic: Mundine Vs Taylor  (Read 1576 times)

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
Mundine Vs Taylor
« on: February 03, 2009, 11:03:39 PM »
Ok- who's watchin it next Wednesday 11th Feb.

I knew Shannon ( the Bulli Blaster  - from Illawarra Steelers home suburb by the way ) for a short time when he was one mixed up unit. A VERY intense guy who HAD a lethal punch early in his career.
Had the drugs and drama of his life not gone to his head.........well who knows what could have been.

I just hope he gets an early chance to smack  "The ( self proclaimed ) Man " flat on his F**KIN FACE #*#
But I feel the ( dodger ) may be just a little quick for Shannon  !!!
DW Drums rule !

Offline Creech

• Forum Founder
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
Re: Mundine Vs Taylor
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 11:06:00 PM »
 :lol Good description. My sentiments exactly. The man is "The Man" only in his little head.

Offline Wotto

• Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 11:18:50 PM »
See the Press Conference Tony?

Shannon said " take that stupid little hat off your head so I can shove it right up your arse "  :lol

Hilarious

Heres the link to the video of it - http://www.livenews.com.au/Articles/2009/02/03/Mundine_in_the_firing_line_Youre_hated_in_the_streets
DW Drums rule !

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 11:26:41 PM »
The "man" owns quite a few pins - did you know that??

His Ebay tag is Mundinetheman and whilst i was watching about 5 pins on ebay once - he jumped in and bought the lot! All top $$...
...could well be a member here - careful what you say....LOL

Offline Creech

• Forum Founder
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 11:27:28 PM »
Man that was funny. Thanks for the link. I hope he knocks Mundine's smug smile off his face. I loved the line "95% of the country don't like ya". Gold!

Offline Creech

• Forum Founder
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 11:28:53 PM »

His Ebay tag is Mundinetheman and whilst i was watching about 5 pins on ebay once - he jumped in and bought the lot! All top $$...
In that case, I take back everything I said.  :lol

Offline Wotto

• Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2009, 08:35:05 AM »

Well, well well…… I find that very interesting……..that ARSEHOLE is one of the only 2 people that have ever let me down on Ebay – he bidded, won and never followed through and then lied in the feedback, so to now discover it WAS actually him that won and didn’t pay doesn’t really surprise me…………actually , my Ebay experience with this FOOL matches perfectly with the type of IDIOT he appears to be.

Can SOMEONE just knock him out for good please
DW Drums rule !

Offline Creech

• Forum Founder
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 08:49:41 AM »
 :lol  :lol  :lol

Offline illawarra_steelers

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2009, 09:16:30 AM »
Well growing up around the same town and time as Taylor have sure heard some amazing first hand stories.

Never thought I'd say this but come on the Bulli Blaster and kill the idiot that is Mundine (the guy that also cost St. George Illawarra the comp in 1999)

bobaloobus

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2009, 09:45:47 AM »
I know there mates, but I'd laugh if Solomon Haumono ever turned on him, know there's a bloke who could do some serious damage  **&
He's one scary tongon & can fight..!

Offline The pinballist formally known as Dean Morgan

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Berwick Vic
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2009, 11:33:17 AM »
'Rocky Balboa' - the Italian Stallion - could kick both their asses at the same time :lol
Im a Gottlieb Man - System 1 & 80 Rock

Offline jyebow

• Forum Posts:
  • Maitland, NSW
  • GTB Pioneer, Bally Hi-Lo Ace, WMS Space Shuttle,
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 12:48:03 AM »
Ok- who's watchin it next Wednesday 11th Feb.

I knew Shannon ( the Bulli Blaster  - from Illawarra Steelers home suburb by the way ) for a short time when he was one mixed up unit. A VERY intense guy who HAD a lethal punch early in his career.
Had the drugs and drama of his life not gone to his head.........well who knows what could have been.

I just hope he gets an early chance to smack  "The ( self proclaimed ) Man " flat on his F**KIN FACE #*#
But I feel the ( dodger ) may be just a little quick for Shannon  !!!

I hope to be watching it Wotto, I'll be in Vanuatu with the family & 5 mates & families so It better be on live somewhere !! If not I'll be by the pool.  **) Been waiting to see this one for a long while. %%$
& how good was the Press conference :lol That was Gold.
GTB Pioneer, Bally Hi-Lo Ace, WMS Space Shuttle, Data East Lethal Weapon 3

Offline Jomac

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2009, 05:28:06 AM »
This is going to be a disgrace , Damn Shame for Shannon this will more than likely be a tragic end to a pretty messed up carrier , I cant stand numbean but the guy is an athletic freak and the can fight .
Watch Shannon go for Numbeans body straight away , unfortunately it will have no effect , After Shannon gets knocked out he will announced yet again he is retiring and probably start crying again and make a fool of himself . Very sad he accepted to be part of numbeans list of punching bags.

It would be a dream come true if Shannon gets in a lucky punch and drops the man .

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2009, 12:08:21 AM »
This is going to be a disgrace , Damn Shame for Shannon this will more than likely be a tragic end to a pretty messed up carrier , I cant stand numbean but the guy is an athletic freak and the can fight .
Watch Shannon go for Numbeans body straight away , unfortunately it will have no effect , After Shannon gets knocked out he will announced yet again he is retiring and probably start crying again and make a fool of himself . Very sad he accepted to be part of numbeans list of punching bags.

It would be a dream come true if Shannon gets in a lucky punch and drops the man .

LOL!!! Isnt that why we watch Numbean??? To see the prick go down?? He's the man we love to hate and he earns an absolute MOTZA out of it!

Offline Wotto

• Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2009, 08:18:07 PM »
Watch Shannon go for Numbeans body straight away , unfortunately it will have no effect

Then maybe he should just head butt the F**K out of him, kick him in the balls and walk away discgraced BUT we would love him for it as we look at THE MAN holding his nuts  #@!

Off to watch the lead up fights now...... **&
DW Drums rule !