Author Topic: Solar Fire Pinball  (Read 158 times)

Offline GORGAR 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
Solar Fire Pinball
« on: November 19, 2011, 12:58:49 PM »
Hi,

Raining here in Melbourne today so thought I'd checkout Youtube and came across a really cool pinball I don't think I've ever played and it's "solar Fire"'it has two levels and multiball and nice sounds what do others think of it and does anyone have one and are they hard to find in Oz? video link below ^^^

Peter

Offline punter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • illawarra
Re: Solar Fire Pinball
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 07:18:14 PM »
I have watched vids of this machine on you tube many times.I became a member at one stage because a bloke had this title for sale and he put up a vid to show it off.I sent him off an email about buying it and he replied you know i am in Canada.I forgot to check where he was located before i sent it off  :lol.

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 08:41:28 PM »
Hi,

Raining here in Melbourne today so thought I'd checkout Youtube and came across a really cool pinball I don't think I've ever played and it's "solar Fire"'it has two levels and multiball and nice sounds what do others think of it and does anyone have one and are they hard to find in Oz? video link below ^^^

Peter

Hey Pete,

It looks (layout wise) almost identical to Black Knight.  I've not played a Solar Fire, however I think the artwork / package on the Black Knight is much better.

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 12:52:43 PM »

Rare game. I missed one of these 2 years ago and I'm still kicking myself over it. It is as good as Black Knight. Not many made it to Australia, and I don't know of anyone who has one in their collection. There was a project game rumored to be at Bike City Warehouse at one point. Might still be there - but I seriously doubt it !
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia