Author Topic: Congratulations to Greg and RTBB!!  (Read 1515 times)

Offline Pinballace

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Congratulations to Greg and RTBB!!
« on: December 20, 2011, 03:09:57 PM »
Pinball Inc is proud to congratulate and thank Greg Berry of RTBB for being our top international distributor for 3 months running!  He’s currently in the lead for December as well.  This was no small feat as most of our international distributors had record or near months in September, October and November.  For the past three months Greg has been actively promoting our product line in a new way which has proven to be very successful.   

It’s hard to believe in 2012 Pinball Inc will be celebrating the 10 year anniversary of manufacturing replacement ramps for pinball machines.  From the beginning we knew we couldn’t make cheap ramps, we knew we had to make superior ramps which are better than NOS using the best materials and the best tooling (in many cases we now use the original factory tooling).  Ten years later, we’ve made over 25,000 ramps using over 35,000kg of plastic and have installed over 150,000 rivets for assembling flaps and brackets to the ramps. 

Greg began buying from us in 2003.  We are proud to have RTBB as our exclusive Aussie distributor.  The decision to have him as our distributor was easy.  Anyone that knows him knows that he is a man of integrity and honesty.  He also represents the core of Pinball Inc, a leader not a follower.  Lets face it when you’re the lead dog the rest of the pack are just sniffing your arse.

Greg is also directly involved with our latest expansion into many new parts such as plastic trim and injection plastic parts.  Many have already been listed on his website.

I would be completely remiss if I didn’t extend my gratitude to all of the members on AP.  There is no way Pinball Inc or RTBB could be celebrating another record year of sales without your support.  For that we extend the biggest THANKS!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. 

Cheers,
James Loflin

The ramp business was very very good to me.

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Re: Congratulations to Greg and RTBB!!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 05:53:33 PM »
Awesome news Greg!  Well done..  @@*

I'm happy to have purchased a large number of new ramps from Greg over the past 12 months and the quality and fit are second to none.  I've installed these ramps on my many customers and my own games.  The service is excellent from RTBB and not only the best ramps, but a huge inventory of hard to get and consumable parts at the best prices!

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 06:10:09 PM »
Never afraid to recommend Greg for ramps or any other parts - prices and service that are always the best in the country. Obviously must be good by international standards too to have reached No. 1.

Congrats Greg.

“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 06:30:35 PM »
Congrats Greg and also well done James. 

Certainly don't want to be following Greg though if that is what it means.

Cheers,
Blair
Addicted to pins.

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 06:55:02 PM »

Not surprised at all. Greg's service is second to no one in the industry. I've been buying the PinballInc ramps for almost every machine I've restored recently and they are simply the best on the market. I'd also recommend his other products as well - from Cliffy's to ramps, he is the best !

Well done Greg  ^^^

Thanks for YOUR support of our forum since day one  @@*
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2011, 07:00:58 PM »
Congrats Greg, I just received my package today in super fast time before Christmas and very competitive prices for various things, thank you very much. Will be buying again, soon.
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline The pinballist formally known as Dean Morgan

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Berwick Vic
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2011, 11:04:38 PM »
Well done Greg, I have always had great service and quality parts when I have ordered.  ^^^
Im a Gottlieb Man - System 1 & 80 Rock

Offline elkor-alish

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 03:38:06 AM »
It's not just the products that are good, the customer service is excellent too!

Thanks Greg   ^^^
Pins: The Getaway, TotAN, WH2O, Pinball Magic, Banzai Run, Flintstones, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings LE, Metallica LE, Iron Man VE, The Walking Dead LE, Star Trek The Next Generation.

Offline ktm450

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2011, 03:54:44 PM »
I have purchased a few ramps off Greg and the quality of the Pinball Inc ramps is amazing, so much better than original, well done guys  ^^^

Offline dj10555

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2011, 05:42:30 PM »
Nice one Greg.  His prices and service are outstanding.

regards Derek

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2011, 07:17:18 PM »
Any XMAS SPECIALS Greg from RTBB ?  !@#  Well done on the 1st place for Pinball Inc Dealers. Always good for an Aussie to beat many others.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !