Author Topic: Finance on pinballs and amusement equipment  (Read 1542 times)

Offline snapperjoe

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth W.A
    • Kids Just Wanna Have Fun Amusement Hire
Finance on pinballs and amusement equipment
« on: December 29, 2011, 09:07:52 PM »
Hi guys,

Due to the large number of requests from members and customers, I have finally got around to organise someone who is willing to be able to supply finance for our industry.

I have been frustrated with various banks and lending providers not willing to give us a go and totally not intersted in interest free terms and so on. It seems that unless you have a large franchised business with heaps of stores like Harvey Norman and a turnover of at least $2 million dollars a year, then just forget about it. Utter crap if you ask me.

I managed to sit down with a Finance broker today who is willing to give us a go. They are happy to look at each individual case, and offer loans from 1 to 5 years on equipment. Loans will start from $1000 upwards with flexible repayments to suit individual circumstances and the option to pay the loan out early with no penalties or pay off more than the minimum payment. Approvals will take less than 48 hours and obviously if you have equity in your home or have an existing home loan then the process will be alot smoother and easier. Having said that, they will outsource the cheapest option for you and will look at each individual case. They charge a one off fee of $250 for all there work which I think is fairly reasonable. This service will be available Australia wide and you can add any freight costs to your loan.

I must stress that this is not a sales pitch or drive. Everyone must consider their own circumstances and see if this is their best avenue to getting a new pinball or arcade. The last thing I want to see is people getting into debt and financial difficulty. After all, our hobby is a want not a necessity.

If anybody wants to go down this road, please contact me via email or via private message.

Regards,

Joe Tripoli
Kids Just Wanna Have Fun Amusement Hire PERTH
www.amusements4kids.com.au

« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 09:10:56 PM by snapperjoe »
Joe Tripoli
Kids Just Wanna Have Fun Amusement Hire Perth
0408 855722
Stern Pinball Agent For Perth and WA

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
Re: Finance on pinballs and amusement equipment
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 09:46:54 PM »
Good news Joe.  Is an interest free purchase an option or not at this point in time or would it be more or less a personal loan at the best interest rate the broker can find at the time?

Thanks for looking into all of this.
Addicted to pins.

Offline snapperjoe

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth W.A
    • Kids Just Wanna Have Fun Amusement Hire
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 10:00:24 PM »
Hi Blair,

At the moment there is no interest free option.  Yes it will be a personal loan at the best rate the broker can find for you.  Unfortunatley no one will give us interest free terms as we do not have the volume like a big chain store.  Alternatively you can approach your own bank for a personal loan or if you have a redraw facility on your home loan, this would be your cheapest options.  Still searching for the best deal possible, but all lending insitutions are either not interested or have not replied to our requests.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 10:07:23 PM by snapperjoe »
Joe Tripoli
Kids Just Wanna Have Fun Amusement Hire Perth
0408 855722
Stern Pinball Agent For Perth and WA

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 10:45:35 PM »
Not for me unless it was interest free...hey I'm a poet and I didn't know it but still can show it
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 10:57:18 PM »
Not for me unless it was interest free...hey I'm a poet and I didn't know it but still can show it

"interest free" is ACTUALLY (in real life) interest paid for buy the vendor. It ain't gunna happen!
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals