Author Topic: ACDC Pinball - Confirmed & Available  (Read 6769 times)

Offline BruceC

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
    • Amusement Machine Distributors
ACDC Pinball - Confirmed & Available
« on: January 11, 2012, 04:46:22 PM »
As you may already know the AC/DC Pinball machine is now a reality. The machines will come in four different  versions, please see the comparison chart here:
http://www.amdcoinop.com/PDF/ACDC%20Game%20Features%20Matrix%201.09.12%20rv2.pdf

I am taking deposits now, be sure not to miss out.

All prices are GST Inclusive.
Pro $5950
Premium - $8200.
L.E. Back in Black LE ("Black LE" for short); production limited to 300 machines  $9250

L.E. There Be Rock LE ("Rock LE" for short); production limited to 200 machines $9250

Here is a link to our pinball page with the pictures of the machine and the playfield.
http://www.amdcoinop.com/Pinballs.htm

You can contact me by phone (02) 9700 9600 or by email bcolbourne@amdcoinop.com or make an online inquiry
http://www.amdcoinop.com/Inquiries.htm

Best Regards,
Bruce Colbourne
MANAGING DIRECTOR
AMD Nominees Pty Ltd
Official Stern Pinball Distributor in Australia

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Re: ACDC Pinball - Confirmed & Available
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 07:56:55 PM »
Could this be the ugliest pro version stern has made.......No brainer for mine...Yes Yes Yes. *%*
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 01:45:41 AM »
* No one can deny the base model at $5,950 is worth a punt because it will become very collectable, artwork liked or disliked etc.
The music alone will impress most. Maybe it will be better looking in the flesh than the pictures so far. At $5950 i reckon i might seriously look at one.

If i changed my mind after it arrived, i would site it and make some serious coin etc at the right location.

** Does anyone else think $5950 is good value for the well awaited AC-DC pin. I think the pricing is attractive for the PRO model 4 sure.

thankyou Bruce for the updates.  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 01:53:33 AM »
no one can deny the base model at $5,950 is worth a punt because it will become very collectable, artwork liked or disliked etc. The music alone will impress most. Maybe it will be better looking in the flesh than the pictures so far. At $5950 i reckon i might seriously look at one. If i changed my mind after it arrived, i would site it and make some serious coin etc at the right location.

does anyone else think $5950 is good value for the well awaited AC-DC pin. I think the pricing is attractive for the PRO model 4 sure.

Couldnt agree more... at $5950 it well within range of most... 2nd hand pins call that coin due to collectability. $6K NIB.. fark.. im looking for a pin to site ( have the site... need the pin!). For a coin eater, i need to be looking at $2400+... its new... its ACDC.. every bogan will shove a couple of gold coins into it.
 try buying a 2nd hand ELVIS for that price.. stick it onsite and see how little it takes

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 09:22:08 AM »
It may be only 5.9k but it will be the ugliest 5.9k you have ever spent on a pin, no way in the world would i even contemplate one in my house...far too ugly...my closest mates would give me too much of a hard time about turning bogan...yikes..and I can't grow a mullet or drink cheap beer, woodstock or bundy cans, I cant stand motor sports and don't own a flanny or ugg boots and I know that there was music made before and after accadacca formed...thank god I'm not a bogan!. I do agree with siting one though, put it in a pub and let all the cashed up bogans beat the crap out if it while pretending that they are angus and spilling their over-priced crap drinks all over it...you make some $$ and it might improve the looks of this absolute shocker.
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline goodolddays

• Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 09:48:53 AM »
absolute shocker.

I agree ... butt ugly ..  *.*
I need more room ! and more $$$

Offline silverball

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2012, 09:59:25 AM »
* No one can deny the base model at $5,950 is worth a punt because it will become very collectable, artwork liked or disliked etc.
The music alone will impress most. Maybe it will be better looking in the flesh than the pictures so far. At $5950 i reckon i might seriously look at one.

If i changed my mind after it arrived, i would site it and make some serious coin etc at the right location.

** Does anyone else think $5950 is good value for the well awaited AC-DC pin. I think the pricing is attractive for the PRO model 4 sure.

thankyou Bruce for the updates.  ^^^
Quote other thread
ABSOLUTE YUK YUK YUK YUK.

I reckon the artwork everywhere on this pinball looks very cheap n nasty x 100. Colours are just yuk n crappy. Sorry STERN. You got it very wrong again !

The browny red colours of the whole thing remind me of the browny yuk of the Maverick Pinball. The playfield looks dull and the large head looks like shite. Who wants to look at that all day playing pinball. Someone should have looked at the colours on something like a Black Knight 2000, with the nice combinations of red with black n silver.
This AC-DC pin is a massive letdown. It even makes the Rolling Stones machine look good, and that was a disaster. What are STERN doing ?

This is one ugly pinball machine, and will drop in value due to ugliness. The pricing seems way too high.
Stern should design one great game, not a cheap version, with a cheaper version, followed by a cut rate even cheaper version ! 3 models is silly. What about the days where u just released one really well layed out model, which came in one great package. Sorry, but it is just ugly and the whole thing looks cheap.

I have finally decided Stern is doomed for all time. If they have farked up this release, nothing else ever has a chance of getting off the ground. The recent Avatar and Iron Man pins looked way way better. To all the people awaiting this title, u must feel shattered by the ugly'ness. Its a 10 song jukebox for 10 grand with ugly art everywhere.

Change of heart Brett? LOL

Offline necroscope

• Forum Posts:
  • Romsey Vic
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2012, 10:05:34 AM »
I like it,Looks awesome,and depending on the ruleset could be a good player.

Offline silverball

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2012, 10:13:21 AM »
I like it,Looks awesome,and depending on the ruleset could be a good player.
I think the LE will be much better,have ordered 2, one of each but not confident I will get them now as there was a mention that indicated some people who have ordered may miss out due to being sold out? Hope not as my deposit has be paid.

Offline Greg

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
    • rtbb.com.au
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2012, 11:07:31 AM »

I think the LE will be much better,have ordered 2, one of each but not confident I will get them now as there was a mention that indicated some people who have ordered may miss out due to being sold out? Hope not as my deposit has be paid.
[/quote]

WTF... slag it in one post  and in the next order 2

Change of heart Dave? LOL
http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/
We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2012, 11:25:11 AM »
I think it looks GREAT with one exception - the ugly, twisted face of Angus on the PF.....WTF were they thinking to make that so large and weird?
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline silverball

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2012, 11:37:00 AM »

[/quote]Was quoting Caveys post

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2012, 11:40:37 AM »
Got a teaser from a semi-insider "Yeah that’s where the mini playfield will be apparently – we haven’t seen artwork for the LE"
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline Greg

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
    • rtbb.com.au
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2012, 11:57:39 AM »

Was quoting Caveys post

and I thought you changed your mind when you saw the "little head"
[/quote]
http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/
We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline silverball

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2012, 01:51:50 PM »

Was quoting Caveys post

and I thought you changed your mind when you saw the "little head"
[/quote]Who doesnt like a "little head"