Author Topic: AC/DC PINBALL ORDERS  (Read 3906 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: AC/DC PINBALL ORDERS
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2012, 10:29:58 PM »
found the answers on the AMD site.  Will have to look at snapperjoes site too.

LE Version - Back in Black 300 only $9,250  

and

LE Version - Let there be Rock 200 only $9,250
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline snapperjoe

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth W.A
    • Kids Just Wanna Have Fun Amusement Hire
Re: AC/DC PINBALL ORDERS
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2012, 01:41:41 AM »
Hi Guys,

Just want to clarify a few things between the L/E versions and the Premium models. The L/E version is basically for the collector who is interested in a numbered game that has all the fruit on it. The playfield between the L/E and the Premium models are the same. Us distributors and Stern pinball have been told by many customers that they would like to a game that has deep and full play features of the L/E model but without all the eye candy. Hence, the Premium model is for the player and enthusiast that wants the playability of an L/E but does not wish to pay for that eye candy. Having said that, the Premium still has gloss coloured armor, etc and its own backglass making it a great looking game. As far as people complaining about the pricing, go back 20 years ago and see what you would be paying for a pinball and it wasnt an L/E. These prices us distributors have quoted are more than fair and have only been bought about by the fact that AMD, Cashbox Amusements and myself - Kids just Wanna Have Fun Amusement Hire made a joint decision to bring the cost of this pinball into Australia at the cheapest possible price and by the container so as to save our pinball buyers close to $1000 in savings. Had we not made that decision, with the licencing costs etc involved with this title and so on, the price would of been considerably more expensive and out of most peoples reach.

With the Premium models and the Pro models being on going, this will ensure that everyone will be able to buy an AC/Dc pinball and enjoy the game. At $5950 for a NIB Pro model it allows most people the chance to get own an Australian Icon. AC/DC really ROCKS.

Finally, to all those who have already secured their L/E's and Premium pinballs, you will be over the moon when you find out just how much more is in these games than you thought. Cant say anymore but it will definately be worth the wait.

Regards,

Joe Tripoli
KIDS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN AMUSEMENT HIRE PERTH
www.amusement4kids.com.au
0408 855722

« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 01:43:56 AM by snapperjoe »
Joe Tripoli
Kids Just Wanna Have Fun Amusement Hire Perth
www.amusements4kids.com.au
0408 855722
Stern Pinball Agent For Perth and WA