Author Topic: Members who have ordered AC/DC pinball  (Read 30377 times)

Offline GORGAR 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
Re: Members who have ordered AC/DC pinball
« Reply #465 on: March 20, 2012, 02:14:50 AM »
The lower playfield in that video is fast.
It will be good to hear the speech coming from "hell" as steve ritchie puts it.
I am waiting with eagerness to see how the scoring is worked out for the lower playfield, and if the lower PF kicks in randomly or if u have to work hard to get it going ?

?? any news from stern/everywhere re the LE has gone very VERY quiet.

!@# ?? Anyone heard or seen anything new.  Anyone spoken with Bruce or Joe about any AC/DC updates/news ??  !@#

It has gone very quite hey? maybe productions full steam ahead and hopefully by end of April we will see our games, I'm loving the videos.

Peter

Offline Ant68

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #466 on: March 20, 2012, 06:28:25 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

SR has a great personality  ^^^

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #467 on: March 20, 2012, 11:43:28 PM »
Tony, thankyou for that great video.  ^^^

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

I now feel like I am going to have a part of Stern/Steve Ritchie with me in my loungeroom when i play my acdc machine. What a positive and fun guy Steve Ritchie is.
Man, what a really cool video. The amount of work that goes into these machines is HUGE.

It also makes me think that JJP and the WOZ have ALOT of hard work ahead of them, and it aint going to be easy. Its alot of work and dedication to get a production line working really well/efficiently.

?? !@# !@# one thing that confused me, is that SR kept saying "3 x different playfields" ?? I thought the Premium and the LE had the same playfields. Did he mean 3 different machines ?  Anyway. think i will be saving for a Premium now as well. The voice over of SR on the Premium/LE sounds to me like real fun. I am starting to see the big differences compared to the Pro. The LEDS on the Premium/LE look amazing.

Also, i am going to add this mod (youtube video below) to my backbox as well. looks really good.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 11:46:35 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Ant68

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #468 on: March 21, 2012, 12:01:15 AM »
3 play fields Brett , the pro , the premium & le and the mini PF  i guess .
Brett buy an  LE mate ,if your thinking about the premium  fork out the extra money and just go for the LE  &&. at least its limited .

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #469 on: March 21, 2012, 12:11:47 AM »
OK. he meant "3 different playfields" literally, meaning the Pro, the premium/LE TOP playfield and the LOWER premium/LE playfield. OK OK OK.. I get it now.lol  @.@ @.@ %.%

I dont know, I would probably buy the Premium, on top of the Pro if i win Lotto, and save the $1200 etc, and not many people in Australia will have a premium, with most buying the Pro or the LE.

Maybe the Premium would be worth looking at, but only after I play one. There has to be enough visually to make it worth while.
 !@# OR do u just save up for STERNS NEXT TITLE   &&   lol

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #470 on: March 21, 2012, 02:11:41 AM »
Yep cool video anyone heard a shipping date I want my LE %.%

Peter

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #471 on: March 21, 2012, 03:28:16 AM »
I FOUND SOMETHING DURING THE STEVE RITCHIE VIDEO (ABOVE) THAT MAY BE VERY IMPORTANT IN TELLING US ABOUT THE NEXT STERN TITLE !

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Go to the video, and get to the 2.25 minute mark, then freeze the image by clicking on the video/or pausing it exactly at 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Exactly 2.30.

With the screen set to full size, in Mark Galvez's office (the guy who designs the software animations for the dot matrix displays) you clearly see a
Marvel Superheroes/Avengers colour A4 page that he has pinted out and placed on his working/dot matrix designs/art wall. Some other images have been covered up, but not this one ! You will notice it top left corner.

Its not co-incidence its on his wall surely ? Does that mean the next title will be Marvel Superheroes which a few of us have suggested ? Interesting.
Doesnt the Stern factory look busy. I also noticed they were talking about LE machines that had been finished, but had been opened up and re-worked with something added and u can see the machines in the video and the guy is doing "something" to them etc. I notice the apron on a few machines is bright red and almost red transparent like the apron on Revenge from Mars is also. I hadnt noticed that before. Steve reckons there are apx 20 more surprises. Very cool indeed.  ^^^

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #472 on: March 22, 2012, 09:48:20 AM »
Just heard that April 16th is the expected delivery date of the AC/DC pinball's   $#$

Peter

Offline delarge

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wagg Wagga, NSW
« Reply #473 on: March 22, 2012, 11:51:09 PM »
AC/DC Pro ordered today. Never thought I'd own a new in box Stern machine...ever. Love my Guns n Roses machine and I think the full music tracks in this machine from a classic band sold me on this one.

Cheers!
Adam.
P.s have grown to embrace the Angus head. Haha

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #474 on: March 23, 2012, 12:57:27 AM »
WELL DONE Adam(Delarge) on ordering your new in box AC/DC Pro.  ^^^

I think u will enjoy it alot.  Any of the 4 models will be a great addition to anyones collection. It is so fast, and the music is so cool. Again, well done and hope it brings you a heap of family fun. Exciting times ahead. Dont forget to post and a few photos when your new toy comes.  ^^^

Pete,
if u dont mind me asking, who did u hear the April 16 date from, AMD ?? hopefully its ontime, but i hadnt thought the LE machines had even left Stern yet ?
Is the container(s) on the water ? they must have left 1 or 2 weeks ago to meet that target ? seems like the container will be travelling on a VERY fast seafreight ship/speedboat. lol.   Man, all of us are impatient waiting. Like having ants in ya pants. !
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 01:01:44 AM by Caveoftreasures »

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #475 on: March 23, 2012, 10:35:21 AM »
Brett I heard that from the bloke I'm ordering from in Melbourne-maybe thats the 16th in Sydney then a few days later we see them !@# I'll be happy if I have mine by the end of April $#$ but its testing my patience, could only imagine how the WOZ owners feel &&

Peter

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #476 on: March 23, 2012, 10:50:24 AM »
AC/DC Pro ordered today. Never thought I'd own a new in box Stern machine...ever. Love my Guns n Roses machine and I think the full music tracks in this machine from a classic band sold me on this one.

Cheers!
Adam.
P.s have grown to embrace the Angus head. Haha

Well done Adam great stuff awesome feeling hey buying a NIB?

Peter

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #477 on: March 24, 2012, 08:37:03 AM »
Here are some toppers by a guy in the US, has red, blue and some other colours as well as other machines.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002457881622&sk=photos
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline Ant68

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #478 on: March 24, 2012, 09:00:39 AM »
Ya , not bad  .
I would rather AC(lightening bolt)DC in lights , won't be long before someone does it ,

Offline Richyrich

• Forum Posts:
  • Mansfield, VIC.
« Reply #479 on: March 24, 2012, 09:05:04 AM »
Ya , not bad  .
I would rather AC(lightening bolt)DC in lights , won't be long before someone does it ,

+1  how much is that guy charging?
Wonder if he supplies Pinballlife.com???