Author Topic: Members who have ordered AC/DC pinball  (Read 30138 times)

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Re: Members who have ordered AC/DC pinball
« Reply #585 on: April 14, 2012, 08:23:17 AM »
Great, hopefully the hype will die down a bit and life can move on back to normal after they have been distributed out. Man I hope so..... This is throwing the polarity right out of whack...turn down the gravity!
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #586 on: April 14, 2012, 08:49:08 AM »
The "hype" is only going to get alot worse cause all us new AC/DC owners are going to ramble on about our machines for a few weeks or a few months yet, maybe even ramble on for a few more years, even decades. By the time we are all finished, we would have had AC/DC tattoéd onto our foreheads.

It could be worse, you could have a 12 yr old daughter who rambles on about that gayish boy band called One Direction... @.@

Thats the differenece when I was a kid, we listened to ZZ Top, Jimi Hendrix, Spy Vs Spy, AC/DC, Hoodoo Gurus, The Angles and quite a few other great bands we used to go and watch.   Now young blokes go to One Direction. How very sad the world has become.lol  %.% %.% %.%

My neighbours have 3 girls, who listen to One Direction. Next week, they are going to get a lesson on how loud AC/DC sounds coming from a Stern pinny, and LOUD it will be.  ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #587 on: April 14, 2012, 08:59:34 AM »
The "hype" is only going to get alot worse cause all us new AC/DC owners are going to ramble on about our machines for a few weeks or a few months yet, maybe even ramble on for a few more years, even decades. By the time we are all finished, we would have had AC/DC tattoéd onto our foreheads.

It could be worse, you could have a 12 yr old daughter who rambles on about that gayish boy band called One Direction... @.@

Thats the differenece when I was a kid, we listened to ZZ Top, Jimi Hendrix, Spy Vs Spy, AC/DC, Hoodoo Gurus, The Angles and quite a few other great bands we used to go and watch.   Now young blokes go to One Direction. How very sad the world has become.lol  %.% %.% %.%

My neighbours have 3 girls, who listen to One Direction. Next week, they are going to get a lesson on how loud AC/DC sounds coming from a Stern pinny, and LOUD it will be.  ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^

Old man

Offline Ant68

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #588 on: April 14, 2012, 11:58:07 AM »

Thats the differenece when I was a kid, we listened to ZZ Top, Jimi Hendrix, Spy Vs Spy, AC/DC, Hoodoo Gurus, The Angles and quite a few other great bands we used to go and watch.   Now young blokes go to One Direction. How very sad the world has become.lol  %.% %.% %.%

My neighbours have 3 girls, who listen to One Direction. Next week, they are going to get a lesson on how loud AC/DC sounds coming from a Stern pinny, and LOUD it will be.  ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^

Old man

Get with the times Brett
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 04:59:13 PM by Ant68 »

Offline Richyrich

• Forum Posts:
  • Mansfield, VIC.
« Reply #589 on: April 14, 2012, 04:50:28 PM »
Spoke to Leo at Cashbox Melbourne and 17th next Tuesday should be in the house!

Lets hope so #*#

Offline Ant68

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #590 on: April 15, 2012, 07:10:47 AM »
ACDC in Comp

Offline Richyrich

• Forum Posts:
  • Mansfield, VIC.
« Reply #591 on: April 15, 2012, 10:12:32 AM »
The clip looks amazing

what a light show
going to take a while to work out all the rules,thats for sure

Not a pin to get bored of easily,I would think

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #592 on: April 15, 2012, 12:27:57 PM »
Awesome video thanks for posting and yeah awesome rules and isn't that lower PF very fast

Peter

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #593 on: April 15, 2012, 12:47:38 PM »
The ball bounces around so FAST that it is going to take a while to work out the rules.lol

Gee the lighting on the Premium/LE looks great. I was going to try to leave my PRO stoick standard, but it looks like I will have to put LED's thru the whole machine as soon as I can. I am a little undecided about it, cause the machine did look great with std bulbs/the way it was from factory when i saw the machine brand new at AMD.

I guess the fun will be working out whether to touch it or not. It shld be a fun fortnight for a few lucky people anyway.

WHO WILL BE the first to recieve their AC/DC MACHINES ? from the forum.  !@# tick tock tick tock. lol

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline piesrule

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #594 on: April 15, 2012, 01:14:21 PM »
Leo rang me yesterday, i am getting #68 ( LE Rock)

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #595 on: April 15, 2012, 02:14:01 PM »
The ball bounces around so FAST that it is going to take a while to work out the rules.lol

Gee the lighting on the Premium/LE looks great. I was going to try to leave my PRO stoick standard, but it looks like I will have to put LED's thru the whole machine as soon as I can. I am a little undecided about it, cause the machine did look great with std bulbs/the way it was from factory when i saw the machine brand new at AMD.

I guess the fun will be working out whether to touch it or not. It shld be a fun fortnight for a few lucky people anyway.

WHO WILL BE the first to recieve their AC/DC MACHINES ? from the forum.  !@# tick tock tick tock. lol

I couldn't sleep last night thinking about it sad I know :) but I can't wait. One thing though the clear cover over the lower PF did look murcy almost blury, but having said that it's flow and speed made me very happy

Peter

Offline RottyGuy

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Forum Posts:
  • QLD
« Reply #596 on: April 15, 2012, 05:02:58 PM »

I couldn't sleep last night thinking about it sad I know :) but I can't wait.

Jesus  %.%  You'll have to give yourself a few days off work when it does arrive.

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #597 on: April 15, 2012, 05:56:44 PM »

I couldn't sleep last night thinking about it sad I know :) but I can't wait.

Jesus  %.%  You'll have to give yourself a few days off work when it does arrive.

Yep I plan on it I can feel a sore throat coming on lol

Peter

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #598 on: April 15, 2012, 06:46:16 PM »
vid1900 from Pinside went to Michigan Pinball Expo

"The AC/DC had the lower playfield installed and all red painted lockdown, legs and rails.
The red paint looked great, but it will certainly not last as long as all of the stainless steel seen on most machines.
The cab had lots of fake damage that looked like torn Tolex amp covering; familiar to any working musician. That was a cool touch - and could save some money on decals in the future LOL."

https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #599 on: April 15, 2012, 07:15:10 PM »
Who is going to give their wife first game on AC/DC ?   !@#   #@# #@#

Did anyone order a PRO, or am I the only person ?  !@# !@# (except Leon(V8racefan) who also ordered a PRO.

Anyone order a Premium ?  !@# !@# !@# !@#