Author Topic: Members who have ordered AC/DC pinball  (Read 29158 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Members who have ordered AC/DC pinball
« Reply #975 on: April 30, 2012, 08:12:29 PM »
Crappy scores or Crappy player , i think a bit of both.  :D :D

Yep, could be it.lol  %.% %.% %.% %.%

I need more people on here with PRO machines so i can compare scores. I am only playing 3 ball also.  &&

I think I need to add more bourban n coke, and lots of it to get a higher score.  %.% %.%
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #976 on: April 30, 2012, 08:26:48 PM »
Well if an average score of 40mil makes him crap then I'm not sure there is a name for how badly I suck my average score is lucky to break 10m my 40million was a one off fluke  %.%

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #977 on: April 30, 2012, 08:59:18 PM »
Has anyone else had the upper capture hole slam the ball out and down the right loop?  Normally just give it a love tap into the lanes but twice now it's slammed it out the right loop.  It must be part of the game as the gate opens I'm guessing

Offline GORGAR 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #978 on: April 30, 2012, 09:57:11 PM »
Has anyone else had the upper capture hole slam the ball out and down the right loop?  Normally just give it a love tap into the lanes but twice now it's slammed it out the right loop.  It must be part of the game as the gate opens I'm guessing

Yes Daniel it's happened to me twice and how fast does the ball come down lol, wait till it holds two balls in the canon

Peter

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #979 on: April 30, 2012, 10:00:54 PM »
Yeah absolutely smashes it back at the flippers.   Two balls in the cannon I'm lucky to get a flip with multiball lol

Offline Replay

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #980 on: April 30, 2012, 10:03:14 PM »
Has anyone else had the upper capture hole slam the ball out and down the right loop?  Normally just give it a love tap into the lanes but twice now it's slammed it out the right loop.  It must be part of the game as the gate opens I'm guessing

you can pick up a skill shot off the playfield when that happens, high risk, big rewards

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #981 on: April 30, 2012, 10:04:35 PM »
Skill shot shit in lucky if I'm quick enough with the flippers lol

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #982 on: April 30, 2012, 10:11:06 PM »
AC/DC is one friggin fast game. One of the fastest dmd machines I have ever played.

If u guys think the LE is fast, give a PRO a go. I got a sore neck trying to track the ball.lol  %.% %.% %.%

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #983 on: April 30, 2012, 10:19:14 PM »
The AC DC Pro is FAST, no limited numbers, no mini playfield, no band animation, no model train, no led's, just good fun to thrash
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #984 on: April 30, 2012, 10:44:26 PM »
I'll make a video of the band animation gives me a laugh everytime they dance

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #985 on: April 30, 2012, 10:53:04 PM »
Has anyone else had the upper capture hole slam the ball out and down the right loop?  Normally just give it a love tap into the lanes but twice now it's slammed it out the right loop.  It must be part of the game as the gate opens I'm guessing

you can pick up a skill shot off the playfield when that happens, high risk, big rewards

Which skill shots that? I thought it was that little flap/gate opening when it shouldnt lol

Peter

Offline Freiherr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • The Oaks, NSW
  • Amongst clouds
« Reply #986 on: April 30, 2012, 11:42:40 PM »
Fortunately the slings are not as trigger happy as on SRs earlier Williams machines such as BK or FP. This allows for better ball control closer to the flippers with less chance of out lane drains. Shots to the ramps and bell need to be clean and precise and nudging this machine is important to get the right bounce coming down from the thumpers.
I find that I get consistently better scores when on my own. The kids stand next to the machine and the ball almost becomes possessed and gravitates straight for the guts. ACDC requires 100% focus and concentration.
I thoroughly enjoy the multi ball on this machine - good flow of all balls and easy to keep in play for a length of time.
Consistently average 38 to 60 million but on several occasions failed to crack 20 million. When you are on a roll, this machine rocks but it can also bite you big time.
If you don't remember the 70s then you were on drugs.
If you remember playing pinball in the 70s you were having a good time.
If you don't remember anything,  then read about it here,

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #987 on: May 01, 2012, 10:39:55 AM »
Fortunately the slings are not as trigger happy as on SRs earlier Williams machines such as BK or FP. This allows for better ball control closer to the flippers with less chance of out lane drains. Shots to the ramps and bell need to be clean and precise and nudging this machine is important to get the right bounce coming down from the thumpers.
I find that I get consistently better scores when on my own. The kids stand next to the machine and the ball almost becomes possessed and gravitates straight for the guts. ACDC requires 100% focus and concentration.
I thoroughly enjoy the multi ball on this machine - good flow of all balls and easy to keep in play for a length of time.
Consistently average 38 to 60 million but on several occasions failed to crack 20 million. When you are on a roll, this machine rocks but it can also bite you big time.

Perfectly said. Spot on.  *%* *%*

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #988 on: May 01, 2012, 10:49:37 AM »
FOR ANYONE BUYING A AC/DC PRO

If u look at the underside of the playfield, basically the bottom left corner of the underside of the playfield where you would put your left hand to lift the playfield, u will find a small white sticker. On that small white sticker you will find the machines production number (not serial number but game production number) My PRO was machine number 393, my mates was 492.

Its a good way for any PRO owners to know what number of machine theres was coming down the production line. If you buy a PRO and dont mind sharing what production number your game is, feel free to post on here. I am assuming the next batch to hit Australia will be in the 600 or 700 range, or even later than that. I know someone who has 673 so Stern might be well on its way to producing 1000 plus PRO models.  ^^^

Offline Freiherr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • The Oaks, NSW
  • Amongst clouds
« Reply #989 on: May 01, 2012, 11:38:10 AM »
Interesting observation Cavey.
I just checked BIBLE under play field of my #056. One small sticker has C7-LE 50 in very small font.
One larger sticker on side of play field near the ball drain has "C7-00 Grinder LE Main * # 104 of 620".
I assume this is the number of LE/Premium play fields comprising of 200 LTBR, 300 BIB and 120 Premium. My #056 BIB was the 104th down this production run.
If you don't remember the 70s then you were on drugs.
If you remember playing pinball in the 70s you were having a good time.
If you don't remember anything,  then read about it here,