Author Topic: ACDC Pinball Launch Party and 2012 Summer Pinball Symposium Postponed  (Read 1000 times)

Offline BruceC

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
    • Amusement Machine Distributors
We are very disappointed to advise that the airfreighted ACDC Pinball Machines have not arrived  as scheduled. The freight company advises that there is only 50/50 chance that these machines will arrive in time for next Tuesday’s event. This leaves us with no option than to postpone both events by approx. one week. We apologise for any inconvenience but this is completely beyond our control. New dates will be advised as soon as we get the confirmation of arrival. For those who already committed to attend the Symposium this Tuesday Norbert will run this seminar from his office when he can demonstrate all the latest changes on Transformers LE which has been  updated with the latest software and a new coin door with the Note Acceptor. You can contact Norbert 0403 003 966 if you are interested, and if this Tuesday suits you better.

Bruce Colbourne
Official Stern Pinball Distributor in Australia

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
ouchhh.  I already paid for 2 x return flights/tickets to Sydney.  and to top it off, Jetstar wont refund the $440.   ouccchhhh.  now I am depressed. lol

No big deal. The next AC/DC release Party will be alot of fun. Looking forward to meeting Bruce/Norbitt and the AMD crew. It Will be fun to check out AMD and look at some other fun Stern Games. Alot of members/public are looking forward to the AC/DC launch  ^^^ 
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 10:06:05 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !