Author Topic: Added IJ to the line up  (Read 972 times)

Offline mickthepin

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Added IJ to the line up
« on: January 28, 2012, 03:01:21 PM »
Got an IJ from Brett (COT) the other day. Really stoked. Have done a little tweaking to make the ball kick out of the pops, under the mini playfield a bit better. Removed some mylar and bent some metal, the usual. Gunna get some LEDs and pimp it out a bit will post some photos when done. Does anyone know about super brights in a IJ with latest ROM?. Its a real nice machine, cheers again Brett ^^^

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Added IJ to the line up
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 05:00:32 PM »
Your welcome mate. I was happy to sell u this machine since you are a huge fan of Indy. You have scored a Japaneese delivered Indianna Jones widebody, which is hard to come by. It will give u years of fun.

When u want to start doing LED's come n see me, as I have ordered in bulk and the prices are much much cheaper. You only need super brights (3led) when highlighting white inserts, the rest can be std colour LEDs ablaze type which do a fantastic job. There are so many cool MODS u can add to a Indianna Jones. Enjoy.

and for those members who havent met mickthepin, top bloke. We will see ya again mate for the next "Cavey's trophy/pinball comp".  ^^^

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline mickthepin

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 01:24:32 AM »
Cheers Brett , already thinking of the blimp mod. Sometimes I think mods can clutter the play field, but I think that particular mod fits the machine well. It will have to wait for now, but when I get to a point where I can feel not guilty about spending more money on pins (which as we all know comes around all to soon) I will be getting it.

Offline ajlaird

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 08:52:22 AM »
Congrats on the pick-up, IJ is a great theme.