Author Topic: Zaccaria Clown on Youtube  (Read 721 times)

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
Zaccaria Clown on Youtube
« on: February 27, 2012, 09:15:16 PM »
Hi Guys. Thought id post a vid of one of the games i worked on last week while doing a week of out of town pin repairs.. Zaccaria Clown.
This game actually belongs to one of our lurker members here, who rarely (if ever) visits the forum now.. much to my dismay since i convinced him to join in the first place  !@)
Anyhoo back to this game.. he's had this game for the best part of two years, and has only recently got the boards back in it after having them repaired. My job was to replace a heap of those crappy IDC type connectors that were stopping the game from running properly and to repair a couple of the displays and replace/adjust a few switches.

Well its something different.. love or hate the artwork  :lol Bloody scary artwork i reckon.. and to think i actually slept in the same room this game is in while i was at the clients house working on his other games!!  :lol the artwork being the first thing i saw each morning  :lol :lol :lol :lol

Just thought id post it here as i have been keen to see it finally running for a long time.

Enjoy.... or NOT as the case may be if you hate the art  :D %.% %.%