Author Topic: All Standard board repairs are now under $100  (Read 959 times)

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
All Standard board repairs are now under $100
« on: March 22, 2012, 01:36:24 AM »
Hi guys & gals

Just thought i would mention that all standard board repairs that are sent to me are under $100 including parts.

This does not include the return postage.

A standard board repair does not include full board overhauls or corrosion repairs or some early WMS master display boards (up to WPC 89 alpha numeric)

I will also be listing some fixed price repairs on my web site for certain board repairs.

All repairs come with a 6 month warranty on the actual repairs done and if the repairs done fails due to a fault in your machine in those 6 months then it is repaired for parts and postage cost only.

feel free to send me a P.M. if you have any questions and all boards that are sent to me are no fix no fee (you will have to pay for the postage if you want the board back)

I am not asking you to dump your existing board repairer (especially if they are a member of this site) if you are happy with their repairs and service then stick to what you know.

Best regards,
Andrew
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 12:22:30 PM by beaky »
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: All Standard board repairs are now under $100
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 01:26:47 AM »
When i came over the other day, it was good to see u had boards from pinny owners from all over the country, almost every state in fact.
The production line u have is set up really well, and i was blown away at just how many parts u have on board, so well done Andy.

I cant speak highly enough of the board work u do, and the ones u have done for me have always been perfect, so the service u offer members on here is great and inexpensive to say the least. When u get some time, post some before and after photos again, and share some of the work u are always doing. Saving original boards is ALOT cheaper than buying aftermarket boards that just look out of place. Again, well done Andy.  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !