Author Topic: Oh Yes ! Total Recall Movie - Due Out V.Soon. New Pinball ?  (Read 932 times)

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
They don't even go to Mars in the 2012 remake.  

Yeah I just learnt that!  What's the point????  Mars was the best character in the orginal

The trailer is lame...colin farell is a douchebag!
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline pinmadd

• Forum Posts:
NOOOOOOO!   I'm still trying to work out the original....... now was he an agent or not?    %.%

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
I thought the actor they chose Colin Farrel would bring a great edge, and energy to this film. The background sets and the special effects look great.
I found the underworld movie series (warewolves/liechens versus vampires) was a great batch of movies and kept me glued to the screen.
I am looking forward to seeing this movie.

Nothing better than a good night out at the movies with the family n kids with popcorn and chocolates etc.   ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
I thought the actor they chose Colin Farrel would bring a great edge, and energy to this film. The background sets and the special effects look great.
I found the underworld movie series (warewolves/liechens versus vampires) was a great batch of movies and kept me glued to the screen.
I am looking forward to seeing this movie.

Nothing better than a good night out at the movies with the family n kids with popcorn and chocolates etc.   ^^^
It looks like Bourne crossed with Matrix...... (((

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Update...

movie lasted 3 weeks at the cinemas..and takings were not great...not sure yet why, but if Colin Farrel (Actor) used his real irish accent, that would have been a big turn off in the USA whos movie watchers usually cant stand non american actors playing the lead role...now waiting for this to come out on DVD or via Foxtel Home Box Office....the bacground scenes and technology in the movie looked great...

Doesnt look like Stern will be doing a pinball based on this movie anytime soon.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Update...

movie lasted 3 weeks at the cinemas..and takings were not great...not sure yet why, but if Colin Farrel (Actor) used his real irish accent, that would have been a big turn off in the USA whos movie watchers usually cant stand non american actors playing the lead role...now waiting for this to come out on DVD or via Foxtel Home Box Office....the bacground scenes and technology in the movie looked great...

Doesnt look like Stern will be doing a pinball based on this movie anytime soon.

It lasted 3 weeks in cinemas and took stuff all money because it was a stinker.