Author Topic: Update on Ac/dc Pinballs for Perth customers  (Read 1339 times)

Offline snapperjoe

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth W.A
    • Kids Just Wanna Have Fun Amusement Hire
Update on Ac/dc Pinballs for Perth customers
« on: April 24, 2012, 11:16:02 PM »
 $.$

Hi Guys,

It has been a while since my last post. Been extremely busy as you can imagine. Congratulations to all those people who have already got their AC/DC pinballs. You must be thrilled and I hope it is all you expected plus more.

For all those people in WA and those over east who have ordered their machines from Kids Just Wanna Have Fun in Perth, I have this morning received an update on my container. My container arrived in Melbourne towards the end of last week along with Leo's. It went through the usual customs checks and clearances and is ready for its final destination in Perth. The ship that does the Perth/Melbourne/Perth run was scheduled to depart from Melbourne today. However,due to delays caused by industrial action in Fremantle on its previous voyage, the vessel is behind schedule. So now we have been advised that it should be leaving Melbourne on 27/04 with an estimated arrival on 04/05. Hence they will be expected in the second week of May.

My apologies to all those who have been affected, but it will be worth the wait. Thankyou for your patience as you all know it is beyond my control.

Regards Joe
Joe Tripoli
Kids Just Wanna Have Fun Amusement Hire Perth
www.amusements4kids.com.au
0408 855722
Stern Pinball Agent For Perth and WA

Offline Prince

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Update on Ac/dc Pinballs for Perth customers
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 11:22:44 PM »
That's all.
How hard is it too wait for something.

Good post Joe and upload some pics of opening the container door - we've yet to see one!
SC.

Offline snapperjoe

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth W.A
    • Kids Just Wanna Have Fun Amusement Hire
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 11:45:11 PM »
 *%*
Will definately be suppling photos of the container doors being opened and unpacked. It is a big job as they are packed in so tight that it is difficult to get your fingers in between each box. Luckily I have a great bunch of guys to help me and this will make it so much easier. Every machine will be labelled, recorded and placed in its correct section ie unboxed, boxed, customer to collect, shipping, storage, ect. Should go like clockwork with at least 30/40 machines going on the day the container is unpacked. Plenty of work for you Gibo so dont pull a sickie on me.

regards Joe
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 12:37:31 AM by snapperjoe »
Joe Tripoli
Kids Just Wanna Have Fun Amusement Hire Perth
www.amusements4kids.com.au
0408 855722
Stern Pinball Agent For Perth and WA

Offline indazone gav

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 12:29:38 PM »