Author Topic: A Game on Big Bang Bar  (Read 1427 times)

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
A Game on Big Bang Bar
« on: April 28, 2012, 04:11:06 PM »
Had the video out for the AFM ColorDMD clip, so thought I'd shoot a game on BBB as a few members have asked for a clip. No in depth game review, just a straight out shoot the ball and not trying too hard sort of game. Bit dark, I'll give it another shot sometime soon.

“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
Re: A Game on Big Bang Bar
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 07:29:40 PM »

Who can forget the game Nug had last time I was there ?

Awesome machine - thanks for sharing.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 12:35:49 PM »
Wow, what a excellent machine. The lightshow is very nice. The top left square chase lights are unique and look interesting for sure.
I also noticed the dot matrix displays are way cool. I can see why this title BBB holds its value so well. Thanks for the video.

A definate game review with some daytime pics would be most popular. Its a shame they didnt make alot more of this game and stopped around the 200 mark if memory serves me. I reckon they could have sold 3 or 4 times that easily. Probably one of the nicest coloured playfields of all time.  ^^^

If they ever decided to do another run, they could make a mint out of another production run. I wonder why they havent thought of doing another run. It would sell like hotcakes again. Beautiful machine. 
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 01:03:19 PM »
It is a fun game to play

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2012, 08:15:51 PM »
Been lucky enough to play this game at Nick and it's a ripper..  Sound effects are seedy animations are very cool but my favorite parts are the ball tube on the left.    Looks like the ball is rolling uphill very triply.    Can't forget the tube dancer and the guys that vomit the balls out up the back corner are a classic