Author Topic: Second container arriving Wednesday 6th June in Perth  (Read 1055 times)

Offline snapperjoe

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth W.A
    • Kids Just Wanna Have Fun Amusement Hire
Second container arriving Wednesday 6th June in Perth
« on: June 05, 2012, 01:55:13 AM »
 <..> Hi Guys,

My apologies for not being on the forums but have been extremely busy with Ac/Dc pinballs, party hires, sales and repairs this last month. Thanks to all the guys that helped unload the 40ft container and to Mark for posting the photos of the event. It has all gone smoothly with most of these pins finding their new homes. We had a few little issues which was expected with a big order but all have been sorted out prior to delivery. Gibo(ratbag) has been doing a fair bit of overtime lately to ensure that the games are all 100% and I thank him for this.
Our next container is due in on Wednesday with 33 machines which is a lot more manageable than our last one. At last count yesterday, we have only the following games left Ac/dc Pro x 4($5950); Ac/dc Premium x 5($8200);Avatar Pro x 2($5950) and Rolling Stones Pro x 1($5950). Also have in Stock Transformers Pro x 1($6600) and Transformers L/E Combo x 1($8450) if anyone is interested.
As you would all know by now, X-MEN is the next new Stern title. Will have more info on this game during the week but have currently been told the L/E version will be start shipping at the end of this month with delivery scheduled for the first week of August in Australia. I am waiting for more details but believe there will be 2 L/E versions. Pricing unknown at this stage but I will advise as soon as I know. Dont think we have the numbers to warrant bringing in container loads of this title but we will see how we go.

Regards Joe ^^^
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 01:57:06 AM by snapperjoe »
Joe Tripoli
Kids Just Wanna Have Fun Amusement Hire Perth
www.amusements4kids.com.au
0408 855722
Stern Pinball Agent For Perth and WA

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
<..> Hi Guys,

My apologies for not being on the forums but have been extremely busy with Ac/Dc pinballs, party hires, sales and repairs this last month. Thanks to all the guys that helped unload the 40ft container and to Mark for posting the photos of the event. It has all gone smoothly with most of these pins finding their new homes. We had a few little issues which was expected with a big order but all have been sorted out prior to delivery. Gibo(ratbag) has been doing a fair bit of overtime lately to ensure that the games are all 100% and I thank him for this.
Our next container is due in on Wednesday with 33 machines which is a lot more manageable than our last one. At last count yesterday, we have only the following games left Ac/dc Pro x 4($5950); Ac/dc Premium x 5($8200);Avatar Pro x 2($5950) and Rolling Stones Pro x 1($5950). Also have in Stock Transformers Pro x 1($6600) and Transformers L/E Combo x 1($8450) if anyone is interested.
As you would all know by now, X-MEN is the next new Stern title. Will have more info on this game during the week but have currently been told the L/E version will be start shipping at the end of this month with delivery scheduled for the first week of August in Australia. I am waiting for more details but believe there will be 2 L/E versions. Pricing unknown at this stage but I will advise as soon as I know. Dont think we have the numbers to warrant bringing in container loads of this title but we will see how we go.

Regards Joe ^^^

What titles are in the new container?
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"