Author Topic: Planetary Pinball Feedback wanted? Anyone ordered parts off this supplier?  (Read 303 times)

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
Just asking if anyone here has made any recent parts purchases from PP in the states.

I'm considering placing an order and wanting some feedback.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Leon
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
My experience sort of counts and may help, I got a full set of creature ramps in exchange for artwork, so I can't give a cost experience. But they were packed and shipped fast with a tracking number and at my door in 7-8 days. Sorry I didn't take much notice of the freight but $40 rings a bell for a box full of ramps.
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline v8racefan

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
Thanks for the feedback swinks

$40 for a box of ramps seems very cheap postage. Any other members here had good/bad experiences?
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
My mistake, I searched the shed and found the box that ramps came in and the freight was still there - $62. They were packaged well also with flaps and stickers.

Hope that helps, what are you after?
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline Replicas

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • North West England
 Planetary Pinball are one of the better traders out there, as for postage , if you are buying anything from much anyone overseas you will get hiked up prices Every postal service, courrier has hiked up there prices, this kills most deals if you need stuff from overseas.
The only way to save on postage is to try and source from your own country, I know this does not always work but it may do some of the time.
Apart from my postage rant, PP are a top firm, and like said they ship fast and include a tracking number.
D.

Offline Greg

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
    • rtbb.com.au
same Guy runs BAA, so I don't think you would have a problem
http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/
We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline v8racefan

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
Thanks for the positive feedback  $#$

will place an order soon.