Author Topic: Data East Audits & Adjustments  (Read 740 times)

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
Re: Data East Audits & Adjustments
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2012, 07:51:23 AM »
Yep.  I think I set your machine at a max of 3 extra balls per game but you can change that.  It doesn't count though if you need 10 extra balls to beat those scores I put on it.  :o)
Addicted to pins.

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2012, 05:55:47 PM »
Yep.  I think I set your machine at a max of 3 extra balls per game but you can change that.  It doesn't count though if you need 10 extra balls to beat those scores I put on it.  :o)

*)* still on 3. I'm slowly taking the scores back over. Gotta admit though I'm still away off knocking off your high score. I hope the battery's have plenty of charge  !@)   Either way you'll be the first to hear about it!  <.>

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2012, 07:05:05 PM »
Replay levels relate to the score at which a replay/credit if on site or user adjustable to say extra ball and how many replay levels or scores are available per game.

You can change the number of replays your machine has and at what scores they happen.
+1

if you set it to 1 then you will only get 1 score awarded replay or extra ball (depending on if you have "replay awards credit" or "replay awards extra ball") per game. if it is set to 2 then you will get 2 score awarded replays or extra balls. (one at the first replay score and the other at the second replay score and so on.)
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2012, 07:14:36 PM »
 ^^^ Thanks