Author Topic: New Machine today!  (Read 485 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: New Machine today!
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2012, 01:04:37 PM »
would love to see some photos when u get time.  photos are always popular  ^^^

well done on a great purchase.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2012, 08:29:40 PM »
Well I think my kids invited every other kid in the neighborhood around to our house yesterday so I had to wait for today to get a decent go at my new pin and I'm loving it!   $#$ I'd also love to posts some pics but I'm not sure how. Can someone please tell me how to attach pics to my post please ?

Offline ktm450

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2012, 03:11:49 PM »
When replying click on additional options.  There is a box with Attach, you can browse your computer and it will upload the photos when you click post.  You can add up to 4 in one post by clicking "(more attachments)"

Offline Crashramp

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2012, 07:23:13 PM »
When replying click on additional options.  There is a box with Attach, you can browse your computer and it will upload the photos when you click post.  You can add up to 4 in one post by clicking "(more attachments)"

Thanks for that, I'll upload some pics tomorrow.

Offline GORGAR 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2012, 11:22:12 PM »
Awesome pickup well done Blair's machines are top quality I'm still loving Ripleys.

Peter

Offline Crashramp

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2012, 03:49:39 PM »
Awesome pickup well done Blair's machines are top quality I'm still loving Ripleys.

Peter

Thanks Peter, If i'd have had money for two machines POTC would have been coming home from Blair's also.

Offline Crashramp

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2012, 04:54:17 PM »
Here's some pics!

Offline Crashramp

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2012, 04:58:24 PM »
....and some more

Offline Crashramp

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2012, 05:01:17 PM »
and still some more

Offline Crashramp

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2012, 05:18:46 PM »
For anyone who hasn't played this game, it has heaps of great features. Some of which are integrel to the game and others, like the eyes on the lane guide that follow your every move, are just cool. Put simply the idea of the game is to complete magic tricks and work your way through the rounds and magicians on the playfield including the last one and the star of the show "Matra Manga" she's the bird on the translite and cabinet.

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2012, 05:30:09 PM »
Looking forward to hearing from you when you make that last round - with the glass on it's not easy!!  :D

Some people don't appreciate the linear modes (ie the same order each time). I quite like it, now I know how to knock off some of the early ones quickly, and try to get to the harder, later ones. Makes it really very challenging and a real driver in trying to get further into the game.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2012, 05:50:54 PM »
Looking forward to hearing from you when you make that last round - with the glass on it's not easy!!  :D

Some people don't appreciate the linear modes (ie the same order each time). I quite like it, now I know how to knock off some of the early ones quickly, and try to get to the harder, later ones. Makes it really very challenging and a real driver in trying to get further into the game.

That's right, just because you know exactly what you need to do it doesn't mean that it is easy actually doing it.  I was surprised at how hard it got once you are into the 3rd round.  BIG effort to get through all that.  I walked out into the garage the other day to play a few machines and definitely noticed it not being in the line up ready to play.
Addicted to pins.

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2012, 06:25:49 PM »
Have played this game a few times.. once at a bash that had approx 30 pins to offer.. this was by far my favourite to play.

Id even go so far as to say i would consider this as an addition to my collection... and for me to say that about a DMD is something!

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2012, 06:33:45 PM »
I have only played one capcom pinball, and it was by far one of the nicest pins i have played. if they were more common i would put it on my wish list, it wasnt this title however this theme looks fantastic nice score there mate, and if played and looked as quality as the the capcom i played you have a very good machine
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 06:35:45 PM by Olivia_jason »

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2012, 07:08:44 PM »
I have only played one capcom pinball, and it was by far one of the nicest pins i have played. if they were more common i would put it on my wish list, it wasnt this title however this theme looks fantastic nice score there mate, and if played and looked as quality as the the capcom i played you have a very good machine

Capcom's have an extremely solid feel about almost all aspects, and the nicest flipper mechanisms of all IMO. The only thing I don't like are the slings, the mechs are a little sloppy and nowhere as satisfying as a B/W or Gottlieb "thwack".
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”