Author Topic: Thanks RTBB  (Read 801 times)

Offline RottyGuy

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Forum Posts:
  • QLD
Re: Thanks RTBB
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2012, 04:37:29 PM »
Well glad you got 5 star service because last attempt I tried at buying a Taxi pinball ramp I got no response after 10 phone calls leaving messages and going onsite sending emails etc over 4 weeks? Obviously I wasn't a valued enough customer and ignorantly ignored ????

Sound familiar, though i was a new customer. I only buy from overseas suppliers now. If at all possible, Pinball Life and Pinball Decals. Can't fault the service
at all. 10/10 everytime with quick replies to all questions.

Obviously anyone who sponsors the site will be given the benefit of the doubt and that's to be expected, but we're all entitled to our opinions and our experiences
and mine wasn't what i'd hoped for. I've moved on........Good luck to RTBB.

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2012, 09:22:49 PM »
I usually buy my parts from whoever has what i need at a given time, and that includes overseas suppliers. I have bought from all the major parts suppliers in Victoria, ie Bumper Action, Mr Pinball, PSPA and RTBB.. never had any hassles... well with the exception of my last order some red flipper rubbers were missing that i needed for a clients game. I wont name any names as to who the supplier was, but i WILL say it wasn't RTBB  *.* I have no probs with their service  ^^^

Lately i have been buying a lot from overseas, places like Pinball Life, Mad Amusements and Great Plains Electronics. All good with these places too, have had no probs with them either.

Offline pinballheaven

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2012, 11:48:08 AM »
From my perspective my dealings with RTBB have been nothing but what I would expect. When I have ordered what I want, sometimes after checking with Greg, I pay and in a few days my order arrives no problem at all. Even when I have ordered parts I need from Greg through other members eg. MartyJ I have never had any issues at all.

^^^ ^^^

Offline Greg

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
    • rtbb.com.au
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2012, 01:46:43 PM »
thanks for both the positive and negative feedback its always good/bad to get feedback that will help me improve the service.
http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/
We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2012, 01:54:49 PM »
I deal with literally hundreds of suppliers both here in AU but most in PRC. I only wish that my Chinese suppliers were half as efficient and prompt as RTBB ^^^
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2012, 02:45:09 PM »
Thread has been cleaned up to remove unsupported allegations against RTBB. These don't belong on a thread that was commenced by the OP to thank RTBB for its service. As Greg has mentioned, he welcomes all feedback as it helps his Business run more efficiently.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline tonyt

• Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2012, 03:07:02 PM »
Always had great service from Greg, even with a $10 order.

Recently helped me source T2 plastics that he would have not got any financial benefit from.

Offline Pinballace

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2012, 11:50:23 AM »
Well glad you got 5 star service because last attempt I tried at buying a Taxi pinball ramp I got no response after 10 phone calls leaving messages and going onsite sending emails etc over 4 weeks? Obviously I wasn't a valued enough customer and ignorantly ignored ????

Don't know why as Im a repeat customer , But you know what I just buy my parts from overseas now where I'm valued and don't get jerked around. Funny thing is the guy is supposed to be a mate who ive had over to my place and organized a machine for etc etc?? Political hobby at times, Those that know me know I'm open/honest and genuine but can't stand pretenders that are out there simple as that ........ Enough said  ^&^

Interesting.

Taxi ramps are not a product listed on the RTBB website. A quick check of the producer of the ramp (PinballInc) in the USA and the ramp is listed as "out of stock". So I assume you successfully purchase the ramp "overseas" ?

"Supposed to be a mate" - Sounds like something a little deeper than a ramp. Poor form bringing it up on a forum where Greg is one of the most respected members and his track record is incomparable.

RTBB is the ONLY Australian parts supplier I will deal with. Never EVER had a problem.

We just finished both the Departure and Arrival ramps.  We sold 130 of them in less than one week.  Because we are the only ramp manufacturer in the world that puts flaps and hardware on the ramps we were selling them faster than we could make them.  We took them off the website for about 10 days so that we could catch up and finish the run.  Greg should have them soon if he doesn't already have them.

Cheers,
James
The ramp business was very very good to me.

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2012, 03:07:40 PM »
Just ordered the new afm centre ramp-next day delivery and cheap postage,  happy as always.  ^^^
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”