Author Topic: Classic Game Room: SOLAR FIRE Pinball Machine review  (Read 4198 times)

Offline PinPal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Sydney, Australia
  • Pinpal Pinball
Classic Game Room: SOLAR FIRE Pinball Machine review
« on: October 26, 2012, 10:53:34 AM »

Classic Game Room reviews SOLAR FIRE Pinball Machine from Williams released in 1981. Solar Fire is a sci-fi themed pinball machine from the 80's with classic Williams sound effects from games like Defender and Robotron 2084. Watch CGR gameplay of Solar Fire pinball and marvel at the back glass and playing field full of alien women, space ships (from Battlestar Galactica) and explosions! This awesome arcade pinball machine is one that shouldn't be missed with a split level playing field and the Magna-Save!

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Its a shame the guy is such a dick.. nigh on impossible to get all the way through listening to that turkey

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast

The reviewer really needs to tone himself down. Video is GREAT with the sound off. This game is AWESOME. If you have only one Williams title, it has to be Solar Fire, Black Knight or Pharaoh. I've never seen one for sale in Australia.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
Game looks fun, but yes the guy needs to take it back a notch or 5.

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat

The reviewer really needs to tone himself down. Video is GREAT with the sound off. This game is AWESOME. If you have only one Williams title, it has to be Solar Fire, Black Knight or Pharaoh. I've never seen one for sale in Australia.

..but two out of four aint bad...

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
Its a shame the guy is such a dick.. nigh on impossible to get all the way through listening to that turkey

Yeah he's a bit painful, review would've been great if he'd just kept his trap shut. I mean.. Its one thing to want to inject a bit of humor into stuff like this, and it CAN make it more fun to watch for sure but he just went on like a complete tool and overdid the humor to the point that it wasnt funny !!@

13 dislikes on this vid.. i guess 13 other people viewing on Youtube felt the same

Having said that though, the game looks and sounds to be AWESOME fun to play  *%* i really like the sounds and features on these Wms pins of this era
thanks for posting the link  ^^^
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 09:34:02 PM by Mr Pinbologist »