Author Topic: My 3rd pin  (Read 1936 times)

Offline Blktgr74

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
My 3rd pin
« on: January 01, 2013, 04:01:42 PM »
My collection is starting to grow bought gottlieb's wipe out. I've given it a clean and started to led it. it's not a bad game the family like it. The goal now is to have at least 6 by the end of 2013.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: My 3rd pin
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 04:17:25 PM »
Well done. I have a few Gottliebs and I really like the way they were engineered.

Lots of great machines around for you to collect in 2013. Enjoy the year ahead.  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Blktgr74

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 08:34:02 PM »
Well done. I have a few Gottliebs and I really like the way they were engineered.

Lots of great machines around for you to collect in 2013. Enjoy the year ahead.  ^^^
the system 3's cop a bit of crap from people but I'm very happy with them. Wouldn't mind getting an earlier system 80 if one comes up

Offline noj472

• Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat, Victoria
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 12:33:48 AM »
What title's are you hoping to add to the collection this year?

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 08:54:14 AM »
Wipeout is a really fun game. The system 3 games are really well built, solid boards too.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Blktgr74

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 08:59:03 AM »
What title's are you hoping to add to the collection this year?
Funhouse (for the misses) jungle lord & the shadow but I'll look at anything really just depends what comes along really

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 09:13:21 AM »

Funhouse (for the misses) jungle lord & the shadow but I'll look at anything really just depends what comes along really

I love Funhouse, one of my favorite games. Nothing like Rudy's descent from friend to foe as the game progresses!! Really nice shotmap, brilliantly suiting music, the ball is always in play with very short under playfield pauses, the way I like it.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Blktgr74

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2013, 09:58:29 AM »
Put many a$1 coin into rudy. The misses has played it on arcade pinball and wanted it ever since

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2013, 11:54:52 AM »

System 3's are rock solid. VERY well made games. The themes were average, but there are some great games - Stargate, Freddie's Nightmare, Marios Bros and Street Fighter II come to mind. I can't recall playing Wipeout.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Blktgr74

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2013, 12:05:45 PM »
Wouldn't mind a stargate or street fighter they both look good fun as does rescue 911

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2013, 01:12:08 PM »
Wouldn't mind a stargate or street fighter they both look good fun as does rescue 911

I did have a Stargate, but moved it on last year due to space. I do miss it from time to time - extremely deep game, lots of very good modes, and three "wizard" modes, makes it possibly the best System 3 IMO.