Author Topic: WTB - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (or NBA Jam) Arcade Cabinet  (Read 18387 times)

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
WTB - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (or NBA Jam) Arcade Cabinet
« on: January 08, 2013, 09:17:23 PM »

Spoke to a fellow wanting to find an empty cabinet to build a mame project Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Similar cab was used for NBA Jam.

It's a different looking cab to the usual, with a wider area for the controls.

Let me know if you have anything.

“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
I know a guy who has an original 4 player 1990/1991 Teenage Mutant Ninja Cabinet game, like the one pictured, but its green n yellow just like the pinball machine, fully working etc. Its in excellent condition.

He had the whole thing for $700.  I can see if he has it still ? Its located in QLD. I bought my Frankenstein pinball from him.

Brett
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Worth checking thanks Brett, let me know.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
NOTE -

I have emailed the fellow in QLD with the TMNT etc to see if he still has it, but in the meantime, if any other members have a lead for
Nick(Pinnies4me) dont stop looking etc for something that will suit Nicks request.

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !