Author Topic: Judge Dredd might be gay  (Read 347 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Judge Dredd might be gay
« on: January 27, 2013, 09:05:17 AM »
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
Re: Judge Dredd might be gay
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 09:46:10 AM »
I'm really fed up with all of this gay rubbish - why is it that gays, who have to be 0.05% of the populaton, seem to DEMAND such a high presence?

Just go away and be 'happy' with your partner and leave the rest of us alone FFS!
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 11:44:31 AM »
I recently " outed" myself as a straight person in the name of equal rights... noone cared. I thought we were in an age where we have to know everyones sexual preference?

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 12:14:18 PM »
I recently " outed" myself as a straight person in the name of equal rights... noone cared. I thought we were in an age where we have to know everyones sexual preference?
I prefer mine at least weekly
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline dendoc

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 01:49:18 PM »
This is the funniest take on Gay/Lesbian I have heard

WARNING - totally obscene, don't watch if you are offended by FOUL language. Moderator feel free to remove it if is too much, but very funny.

Marty Machine

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 03:47:57 PM »
I'm really fed up with all of this gay rubbish - why is it that gays, who have to be 0.05% of the populaton, seem to DEMAND such a high presence?
Just go away and be 'happy' with your partner and leave the rest of us alone FFS!

I hear ya!!!! i've been saying this same thing for years now... "WHY" do they require so much attention/recognition?????

I have to laugh when i keep hearing the gay movement is fighting for equal this and equal that so they can feel like part of the community blah blah blah, and yet they still have their own elite "Gay olympics", "Gay Mardigra" and "Pride march" amongst others.......funny how they want both sides of the cake....

Why can't a gay athlete simply join the regular olympics? or are they just that bad at sport to justify their own low-calibre events  ;-)

.....and i'm sick of gay/les people feeling a need to tell me they'e gay, like it's an academic achievement and the exam was so hard but i got thru it.....f**k OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline pinball god

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2013, 04:19:11 PM »

I hear ya!!!! i've been saying this same thing for years now... "WHY" do they require so much attention/recognition?????

I have to laugh when i keep hearing the gay movement is fighting for equal this and equal that so they can feel like part of the community blah blah blah, and yet they still have their own elite "Gay olympics", "Gay Mardigra" and "Pride march" amongst others.......funny how they want both sides of the cake....

Why can't a gay athlete simply join the regular olympics? or are they just that bad at sport to justify their own low-calibre events  ;-)

.....and i'm sick of gay/les people feeling a need to tell me they'e gay, like it's an academic achievement and the exam was so hard but i got thru it.....f**k OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still prefer mine minimum weekly  @.@

Offline pinball god

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2013, 04:20:00 PM »
By the way....does Dredd's mother know?

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2013, 04:23:27 PM »
I worked on the Stallone film back in 94... when on set ( street scenes) someone had previously gone round and strategically placed plasticine cock and balls models all over the place... cant be seen on film but could be if on the set...... Thought it was a laugh at the time but now i see its hidden meaning!

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2013, 11:03:53 PM »
Judge Dredd and Popeye would look sweet together.lol   (I mean pinball machines next to each other. #@#)

or Judge Dredd and Gilligan  (who outed himself)

Anyone else got any famous would be pinball couples.... %.% %.%
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline elkor-alish

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2013, 11:34:17 PM »

They need the attention because no-one cares. :tumble:
Pins: The Getaway, TotAN, WH2O, Pinball Magic, Banzai Run, Flintstones, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings LE, Metallica LE, Iron Man VE, The Walking Dead LE, Star Trek The Next Generation.