Author Topic: Gary Stern coming to Sydney - 9th Dec  (Read 3905 times)

Offline Cursed

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
Re: Gary Stern coming to Sydney - 9th Dec
« on: November 23, 2012, 01:43:05 PM »
This post is not a go at you cavey, just a different opinion on some of the things you have said. Just wanted to be clear, its so easy to be taken wrong these days.  *%*

I want Stern to stay like it hs now become...the results of AC/DC and X Men and Avengers show a new and positive direction..Nothing happens overnight, and yes, Stern isnt perfect and has made mistakes...this isnt a easy business. Gary has always said that..

Come on mate, Avengers isn't even out yet! How can it have results? And when you speak about results AC/DC is undeniable but X-Men? I would like to see some figures on that as i don't think i went nearly as well as anticipated. If you mean gameplay, well i can't even find one in Vic to play and from what i have read about it it 'feels' very familiar to another recent Borg game and the software leaves alot to be desired?

Stern will never fail, there are too many passionate pinball people in the world today and the industry is booming by normal standards when u look at the last 13 years.

I know you are passionate (being nice here) about Stern, but to say they will 'never' fail is a bit naive isn't it? If someone comes along JJP, Skit-B or whoever and does it better than Stern (in the consumers eyes) there is always a risk that the sales will drop to a level that is not sustainable for them to stay in business.

My family loves my 2 x Sterns and so do all my guests. I have had plenty of people buy new machines just by playing mine.

As i am sure they would love a B/W equally as much? Sounds like you are saying Stern's are more fun than anything else there...... !@#

Am i biased towards Stern, no, not at all

Seriously?  %$% *%*

I love your contribution to this forum mate but that comment blew me away..... %.%

« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 01:55:47 PM by Cursed »