Author Topic: Would you buy one in 2016 or 2017 ? NEW TMNT game  (Read 3097 times)

Offline GORGAR 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
Re: Would you buy one in 2016 or 2017 ? NEW TMNT game
« on: February 03, 2016, 11:38:03 PM »
What Crashramp is saying, is the forum probably don't mind reading each of your general posts but are tired of the crap posts you send to each other. So I don't want to ignore you or CoT just the posts between you. Any suggestion on a solution?

Exactly

Which is what I alluded to in my now deleted post. It wasn't a criticism of Crashramp or yourself. It was advice I gave weeks ago to the same individual.

A simple solution would be for you to just retreat back into your own solipsistic fantasy (the ignore button does work you know) and you won't have to get so stirred up about anything I say in my posts including the posts I make that have no direct effect on you whatsoever.

ON TOPIC:

No one with a mentality over the age of 6 years old is interested in a TMNT pinball. That's why the show is broadcast on Nickelodeon - a children's cartoon channel.

The OP asked for thoughts on this theme in the first post and I am giving mine.

Most of the time CoT comments or starts a thread you comment trying to get a reaction and the result is the thread goes to shit-I'd say you do it deliberately. Maybe you guys need to ignore each other.