Author Topic: Farewell to a Friend - Greg Berry  (Read 11790 times)

Offline Pinballace

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Farewell to a Friend - Greg Berry
« Reply #90 on: March 08, 2015, 04:05:51 AM »

Sounds like a wonderful celebration of his life. I can only hope that one of the random attract mode callouts from Scared Stiff was "Wake me up when you're done!". I think it would've suited his humour perfectly... though maybe having a Scared Stiff machine with coffins and such on it was humour enough :)

It really was a good celebration, his immediate family had no idea how much Greg meant to the pinball community.  They were so grateful to learn that Greg was such a pivotal person to so many people and it did a lot for them emotionally to see how many of us turned up because we truly cared for Greg.  The ones that helped the his family organize things in their time of need was fantastic, it was an amazing thing to see how much they did and did it from the heart.  The pinball family was grateful to meet his family and other friends as they were as warm and gracious as can be.  The place was packed, I don't know if there was an empty seat in the chapel.  Now the healing begins and the process to carry Greg's legacy forward gets started.
The ramp business was very very good to me.