Author Topic: New Stern Kit - Redemption Tickets !  (Read 10321 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: New Stern Kit - Redemption Tickets !
« on: November 15, 2012, 12:21:48 AM »
theres only one SLIGHT problem with all of this...the demographic for people who collect tickets to cash in at the counter to get prizes, are children usually aged 12 yrs and younger....(who are the most less likely to play a pinball machine that they cant even see the playfield properly...

with that ticket dispenser model, they shld include a fold out step that is attached n screwed under the front of the Pinball machine...then a video tutorial teaching the young kids what a pinball machine is, how to play, and what the aim is.lol

also, lets aim at adults (18 yrs n older) cause adults have money....not little children unless mum n dad slip them a quick $20 etc...unless the pinball machine is the only arcade item onsite, the kids will walk past if more often that not..this industry and its marketing makes no sense to me and is completely and utterly upside down...

one day in Australia, someone might do something modern.... *!@

i went to the arcade at bald hills last night, didnt see  a single kid playing any machine, most were young couples. and whilest you might not like the redemption then thats fine give the tickets to a kid.
i played a tonne of redemption machines last night. its a bit of a bonus to play pinball, this does make it more appealing for teens imo,

if redemption machines only targeted people with no money then arcades wouldn't be full of redemption machines, i doubt to many kids could have punched the punch bag that was 5 feet off the ground, or lifted the hammer to hit the strength tester. most of the redemption machines i played last night no little kid would have been ale to play due to hight.
but i should state i have a little foot step in my shop so a kid can watch or play the pinball. lol
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 12:24:41 AM by Olivia_jason »