Author Topic: LOTS OF NEW DECALS  (Read 1816 times)

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
Re: LOTS OF NEW DECALS
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2009, 12:02:39 AM »

We are on the same page, Brett  ^^^
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline JD

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Maitland NSW
  • There's no law against having fun, just yet!
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2009, 08:39:09 AM »
The only other thing I would add here is that you are totally responsible for your own actions so the choice is yours.

Good luck!

J.D.   !^!
There is no law against having fun just yet (but I am sure they are busy are drafting one!)

Offline robm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Townsville
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2009, 09:16:11 AM »
Caveman - you certainly have a way with words that cracks me up.

Good on you for having a go, will be interested in seeing the final product - one i may be interested in would be Hook

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2009, 11:04:07 AM »
EXAMPLE NO 2.
Theres a spastic bear inside the cave, it has no teeth, it promises for years to come out and never does, it farts instead of growling. It is also a dwarf midget bear, Should i be sensible and be quiet ?
NO, WITHOUT ANY DOUBT, I AM GOING TO MAKE HEAPS OF NOISE, I AM GOING TO CRANK UP MY PRINTING PRESS, AND WAKE IT UP SO I CAN LAUGH AT THE MIDGET TOOTHLESS BEAR, and if it ever bothers to come out of its crappy house, i will just laugh at it and print more before i kick its arse up and down the forrest.

Mate, where can I send the bill for the new keyboard and cleaning of my clothes and carpet?

Everything is now covered in partly chewed crunchy nut cornflakes and milk!!   ^.^
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline RatBag

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2009, 12:41:54 PM »
I think Tex Perkins from the Cruel Sea said it best...............Better get a lawyer son,better get a reeeeaaallll good one

Good Luck

Offline Rod71

• Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra NSW
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2009, 12:45:03 PM »
I think Tex Perkins from the Cruel Sea said it best...............Better get a lawyer son,better get a reeeeaaallll good one

Good Luck

%.% Dont drop the soap...dont smoke no dope  ()

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2009, 02:32:44 PM »
strangeways, some of the ebay ones, are the ones i was referring to in my first post.
recently purchased stock from my favourite seller mark c are different than the "printed on demand" stinky ink decals done by ding dong.

Marks for example are quality.Everything of marks is quality to my knowledge.
I have started using a different process. u could get marks ones laminated anywhere for example.they would be brilliant. i have new sets of mark's here.they are fine.
i will never do anything that mark already sells/does, out of respect to him, but decals like bk2000, and other non made decals now, different story.
The printing process i am using today, is different altogether than WG's,and mine are far superior. a 5 second look at the final product tells instantly.
Its like vhs compared to dvd.   anyway, wait for my photos.  *%*

the decals we have for sale on ebay are from IPB  , we will be getting MANY MANY more sets  as we can
the Funhouse Marty got and the Getaway  also came from IPB

mark

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2009, 03:38:37 PM »
strangeways, some of the ebay ones, are the ones i was referring to in my first post.
recently purchased stock from my favourite seller mark c are different than the "printed on demand" stinky ink decals done by ding dong.

Marks for example are quality.Everything of marks is quality to my knowledge.
I have started using a different process. u could get marks ones laminated anywhere for example.they would be brilliant. i have new sets of mark's here.they are fine.
i will never do anything that mark already sells/does, out of respect to him, but decals like bk2000, and other non made decals now, different story.
The printing process i am using today, is different altogether than WG's,and mine are far superior. a 5 second look at the final product tells instantly.
Its like vhs compared to dvd.   anyway, wait for my photos.  *%*

the decals we have for sale on ebay are from IPB  , we will be getting MANY MANY more sets  as we can
the Funhouse Marty got and the Getaway  also came from IPB

mark

Yes - I do recall seeing those at your Factory and they were of the highest quality. I'm looking to get a set of Funhouse decals after Christmas.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2009, 07:37:33 PM »
Caveman - you certainly have a way with words that cracks me up.

Good on you for having a go, will be interested in seeing the final product - one i may be interested in would be Hook

thanks mate.
i dont deny, sometimes i have a big mouth. ^&^
sometimes it is humorous, sometimes i piss people off.
overall, i am easy to get along with and i can be dreadfully sarcastic at times.
i'm the sort of guy u like or dislike. i try to get along with everyone and i am very apologetic if
i go to far n upset anyone.my humour is not to everyones liking.
its never boring around here, i can say that.

I run my own business and always have. I usually last about 5 minutes as an employee.
The last time i worked for a company (20 years ago), i walked into the managing directors office,
and i told him i was buying the company, and sacking all the staff ! he asked me "Why",
i said "if u dont know the answer to that, you shouldn't be working here". The silence was deafening.

This guy was about 55, I was about 20. "I said i was only joking, i was actually applying for a position in public relations".
he said, "we aint got a public relations position", i said "ya better invent one quick, cause i think i am upsetting your customers".
(it was a shitty telemarketing job,i lasted half a day, and i handed him my resignation which i had walked in to give him before i started being smart).
The man had no sense of humour, and i had no time for such a serious job with people with no humour). My bad !

Although, several years later, i actually ran one of OPTUS Communications most successful telemarketing teams.If u didnt make people laugh (or at least try) ya never made a sale.
I think WG actually answered the phone once, I heard someone say
 "midget toothless spazzy bear here, how can i dud you".
  &&  && *)*  *)*  :D  :D

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2009, 08:14:53 PM »
you should try working with the caveman.  #@#  !@#  :D
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2009, 08:43:35 PM »

Good Luck

actually, good point.
i have a great lawyer, and guess what, he needs new decals for his pinball machines too !  *)*  *)*  *)*  *)*  *)*  *)*  *)*  *)*  *)*  *)*   *)*

i will do the printing, he will keep ding dong busy. a match made in heaven.  ^^^  ^^^   ^^^  ^^^  ^^^  ^^^  ^^^  ^^^  ^^^  ^^^  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2009, 08:51:17 PM »

Good Luck

actually, good point.
i have a great lawyer, and guess what, he needs new decals for his pinball machines too !  *)*  *)*  *)*  *)*  *)*  *)*  *)*  *)*  *)*  *)*   *)*

i will do the printing, he will keep ding dong busy. a match made in heaven.  ^^^  ^^^   ^^^  ^^^  ^^^  ^^^  ^^^  ^^^  ^^^  ^^^  ^^^
a great philosopher once told me pinball should be fun : by the way this W.G that some one keeps mentioning i finally figured out who you are talking about. W.G means the 'Williams God 'right  <.> &&
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 09:04:56 PM by beaky »
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline shansta

• Forum Posts:
  • Vic...
  • I want to migrate... To Qld...
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2009, 09:09:45 PM »
a great philosopher once told me pinball should be fun : by the way this W.G that some one keeps mentioning i finally figured out who you are talking about. W.G means the 'Williams God 'right  <.> &&

Doesn't it stand for "Where's da Goods?"  #@#
Why is it called PMS?
Because "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken...

Offline Ant68

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2009, 02:03:13 AM »

Doesn't it stand for "Where's da Goods?"  #@#

Hi Ya Brett ,I admire your enthusiasm .Go hard and good luck
O BTW count me in

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2009, 01:09:08 PM »
+ 1 for some decals  ^^^

who cares about that W.G  !!@ isn't he too busy re-making pinballs :lol
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.