Author Topic: Aust Post - No longer doing Western Union int money orders  (Read 1668 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Id be suprised if PBR change anything to how we pay them.. why should they? Steve is obviously suspicious of internet payments and i cant say that i blame him... yeh its a pain to pay PBR - was a pain when we could do Money Order.. is a pain now also. When i did my very first attempted transaction with PBR some years back it was all too much hassle paying by snail mail and then getting an account etc.. took me a few years to finally bite the bullet.
I emailed them at the time saying that they must lose a ton of business due to the antiquated payment structure.. i had a reply from Steve that thats the way it is and if it dont suit then they are happy to wish me well and not do business.

Cmon - where else you gonna go for these parts?? PBR are the ONLY outlet for a lot of this stuff.

Marco has parts and schematics and we complain about his $30 over the top postal rip off.. the banks charge you $30 to pay via them - so go complain to your banks... they been ripping you off for years.
WUM will cost some $28 to do
 PAYPAL will cost the SELLER.

I recently had to wire US$520 to china for some samples - bank want $30 for that amount or $50,000... yeh well... welcome to the world economy! To do with Paypal - would cost seller US$50!
 The whole set up sucks - basically - you will be ripped off no matter what you do.

So what am i ranting about?

My question of all this is why should it cost Steve Young to get payment via Paypal just cos its easier for us?

Its the Aussie banking system that is ripping you - no one else, so go hassle them.. id love to once again have a bank account where i dont have charges so long as im in the black.

In a years time we will be griping about the fees to send money or fees to post ( Marcos), but we will all still be buying and the banks will be loving you even more - LOL!!!   <.> <.>