Author Topic: Gary Stern coming to Sydney - 9th Dec  (Read 3885 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Gary Stern coming to Sydney - 9th Dec
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2012, 03:55:52 PM »
I enjoyed reading your report Jady(Swinksy), it was excellent for you to go out of your way to go to so much detail.  ^^^

Gary Stern doesnt like bright green pinballs because the only other bright green dmd he ever did was Godzilla with the unusual headbox shape n lots of bright green ramps etc, and they only sold 500 maximum. So that probably cost him money, whereas this time round, HULK LE will make him money cause they are selling like hotcakes.

The probable reason for X Men not selling as good as they thought was because perhaps alot of people were still paying off their LE AC/DC machines, and people were also probably waiting for the Avengers to come out so they could make their mind up. I am told in recent days that X Men sales have picked up both here and in the USA so that is good news cause X men is a really great game IMO.

Everything else was great to read...5 seperate LED lights in the backbox means we will all now get backbox lightshows, and the machines all going to LEDS is also great news.
Funny to hear widebodys n people going broke by doing them etc...perhaps JJP will need to do a std body sooner or later to capture alot of the Pro market who still wants BNIB but at a lower cost.

Overall, very excited about the future for Stern from Garys talk and the feedback u gave. Thanks again for a excellent report/review Swinksy.' ^^^
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 03:57:46 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !