Author Topic: Stern announces new KISS pinball  (Read 129468 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Stern announces new KISS pinball
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2015, 05:48:18 PM »
The best birthday present I could have recieved today, other than seeing my kids, was to see this AWESOME Kiss Pinball released.

I will buy myself the Pro and get the metal work powder coated the same beautiful purple that is on the cabinet sides just to personalise and make my machine a little unique. I am quietly hoping the Pro price is not more than the Latest Pro pricing of $7850 ish. Money these days is not quite as easy to come by as it was for many years but I would regret not buying one of these Kiss pinnies BNIB.

I am happy for anyone who is pumped about buying this machine.
On looks alone it's a definate winner for me. I would buy a Borg design Pinny any day of the week without first playing it cause he always hits a home run with his Playfield layouts.

I will bet this game plays awesome in Pro or Premium/LE format.
The LE games will appreciate in value for sure, but anyone who buys a LE will most probably keep it forever because having the pin forever would beat a few grand profit any day of the week.
But having said that, I am sure a few people will try n buy just to sit on and sell BNIB for double the price IF they can.
Same happened with ACDC LE. It just raised the price to ridiculous levels.

That's why I have felt the Pro espescially has always been excellent value for money.
The Premium will also be popular and will give people who don't want to spend really high amounts on the LE an option. Either way, Pro, Premium or LE, everyone is a winner here with this title.

Well done Team Stern.

Thankyou Swinksy for loading up all those pictures.  ^^^

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !