Author Topic: Ghost Busters - 2016 - would you get it  (Read 56402 times)

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
Re: Ghost Busters - 2016 - would you get it
« Reply #660 on: November 10, 2016, 08:36:19 PM »
finally took the plunge and paid a 50% deposit on a GB Pro coming in Jan with only 5 or 6 coming into Aus

I suggest you think about undoing that   ...and upgrading to a Premium &&.

I played one last weekend on location.  It would have to be the best Stern for a long time, and possibly the pinball of the year.  I can't compare to other companies as I've never seen any others face to face.

Magnaflippers:  I had forgotten about the magnaflippers being on that game, and didn't notice any difference in the play of the kickers - an indication that they work well.  I had no idea about the rules, so never got them in a mode where they would through the ball around.

%)% For those in Melbourne or Eastern Victoria, Top Fun at Rosebud is where I played the Premium.  It's there first pin.  I've hassled the owner a few times about getting a pinball.  If you are in the area, please stop buy and play it.  It may encourage him to get more.  The venue has mini golf, bowling and arcade games (mostly 'redemption').
magna slings play more havoc the further you progress in the game. they can do some mental stuff that really makes the game even more challenging. They are a great feature for this game and they are a feature worth having, add the extra ramp, ecto googles screen, toys, physical multiball, subway ramp and its a no brainer which to buy. But it still comes down to affordability and no pinball is worth going into financial difficulties.
Still loving my Metallica Premium